Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - New Album Title, Track Listing & Release Date Announced

Swedish Viking death metal heroes Amon Amarth have set "With Oden On Our Side" as the title of their sixth full-length album, to be released on 25 September via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden with producer Jens Bogren.

"With Oden On Our Side" track listing:

01. Valhall Awaits Me
02. Runes to My Memory
03. Asator
04. Hermod's Ride to Hel – Lokes Treachery Part 1
05. Gods of War Arise
06. With Oden On Our Side
07. Cry of the Black Birds
08. Under the Northern Star
09. Prediction of Warfare

Metal Blade Records recently issued an Amon Amarth DVD, entitled "Wrath of the Norsemen". The three-disc set was released in a deluxe 10-page digipack with special gold-laminated slipcase. The main body of the DVD is the Cologne show from last year — filmed with 11 cameras, this was the longest show AMON AMARTH have ever played (23 songs!). Bonus footage includes interviews, behind-the-scenes of the DVD recording and other stuff filmed around the Cologne show. Discs 2 and 3 feature professionally filmed shows from Summer Breeze 2005, the Metal Blade Rrroooaaarrr 2005 (a show with a really unusual setlist!), Wacken Open Air 2004 and the release show for "Fate of Norns" in Ludwigsburg (Germany) in 2004.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Amon Amarth
Posted: 20.06.2006 by SunCross

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 23 users
21.08.2006 - 03:35
danzig111
Account deleted
gorgeous! i'm looking forward to the new album, and the new song slays the hell out ov my sorry ass!
05.09.2006 - 10:30
IhsahnFan
Account deleted
I heard the album yesterday. it was just amazing
10.11.2006 - 15:05
Uky0 6(Six)6
Account deleted
i have only heard a few songs but their are fuking awsome..... its like "fate of nomes" just perfect for headbangers.... lolol:banger2:

viking metal rullez
13.11.2006 - 14:27
Richiedude

Pretty cool band - I liked this CD. UVTV will be filming them live next month.
08.10.2008 - 02:18
Bubblehead 101

Amon!! No Retreat!! No Remorse!! Victory Will be ours!!

Hits total: 9521 | This month: 3