Metal Storm logo
Creepy Stuff From The Internet (NSFW!)

Original post

Posted by Don Martin, 31.08.2010 - 11:24
Post ur creepy stuff here, instead of posting it in the Funny Stuff thread.
21.09.2010 - 22:15
vezzy
Stallmanite
...I think it wants to kill me.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
22.09.2010 - 00:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Or rape you.... But I don't know what's worse.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
01.11.2010 - 00:54
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
This is Safe Seth's Halloween. Just be sure you're lucky enough not to get the wrong ending.
01.11.2010 - 06:52
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Insineratehymn: That was the creepiest thing ever man...spiders ARE our friends though...
01.11.2010 - 17:30
Charly546
Http://www.ichorfalls.com/2009/03/15/candle-cove/

A nice read. After reading, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2h5ym6ZlVY. It's quite loud so turn down the volume a bit.
22.11.2010 - 17:41
FOOCK Nam

Hahaha, watch out
22.11.2010 - 22:12
Jan
Me too

But damn, that is a huge snake...
25.11.2010 - 15:12
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I'll join the "damn that scared me"-club
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
23.12.2010 - 01:07
ANGEL REAPER
OK this is really creepy :
REAL ZOMBIE DOG,LIVING HEAD NO BODY,SOVIET ERA 1940
ITS REALLY CRUEL AFTER 5:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq06D0xRWmc

WARNING IT MAY UPSET YOU!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
23.12.2010 - 01:52
Vombatus
Potorro
Oh nice.... But I doubt if it's true (after all it's probably soviet propaganda documentary). On the full lenght one you also see how they revive a dead dog (not only head), but I think that it takes more than just some oxygen/blood circulation...

It's still cool stuff !
23.12.2010 - 02:39
ANGEL REAPER
Well i have read about such process of reviving by use of oxy/blood circulation in books so i'm not suprised by seeing it...but man the head without the body,....theoretically it would be posible to keep head/brain alive for few hours with that tech,but i don't say it cant be propaganda...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
25.12.2010 - 10:00
vezzy
Stallmanite
Hey, I think I read about that on Cracked.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17039_9-real-life-mad-scientists_p2.html

#2. Sergei S. Bryukhonenko, Zombie Dog Inventor
----
26.12.2010 - 20:06
ANGEL REAPER
Just imagine your pet dog with only head,watching you desperately and in agony .....
----
26.12.2010 - 21:28
Ernis
狼獾
You might imagine this lady is selling some bunny poop... if it only were bunny poop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpK8tOwqw20
26.12.2010 - 22:24
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ernis on 26.12.2010 at 21:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpK8tOwqw20

Omfg if I have a daughter like that I will be so happy, she's so cute and raw!
----
Rod, let me love you.
27.12.2010 - 00:23
Oracle
Orcinus
I think i'm going to be sick!
27.12.2010 - 01:22
Ragana
Rawrcat
I've always wondered if stuff like this tastes bad. People just generally freak out because they think of this process as "eating spiders" (or bugs, worms... well and they also don't particularly like 'em) not "eating food", so, instead of thinking about the taste (and maybe they really taste good!), all they can think about is spiders. :/
27.12.2010 - 04:47
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Ragana on 27.12.2010 at 01:22

I've always wondered if stuff like this tastes bad. People just generally freak out because they think of this process as "eating spiders" (or bugs, worms... well and they also don't particularly like 'em) not "eating food", so, instead of thinking about the taste (and maybe they really taste good!), all they can think about is spiders. :/

It's not that its good or bad, It's just some people may not have the stomach for eating things like bugs or spiders. I am one of those people who can't stomach it. I actually almost vomited when watching that video. I could eat snails or frogs legs though, I don't really have a problem with that. I've actually got this book called "Extreme Cuisine" and it has alot more worse in it than spiders. Spider eating in Cambodia is actually featured in it too. But some of the food in it is pretty gross looking. I mean imagine eating maggot cheese or duck embryo
27.12.2010 - 08:33
Kratos
27.12.2010 - 10:18
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Kratos on 27.12.2010 at 08:33

On the topic of gross food...
http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_the-6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html

I'd actually like to eat Pacha.

What's interesting is "pacha" is also the Bulgarian word for khash, a type of grotesque soup.
----
27.12.2010 - 11:58
Destryphior
I ate the Lute fisk yesterday.. it's traditional on Christmas in Scandinavia, I don't find it gross, but I don't quite like it either..
27.12.2010 - 13:42
ANGEL REAPER
Everything is eatable ....And everything is ok until your food dont come to life and decide to walk away from the dinner table...
----
27.12.2010 - 13:59
Ernis
狼獾

and maybe they really taste good

I read that it tastes like chicken... That's a cliché... They say EVERY sick/unusual/creepy food tastes like chicken... you hear it in the film where a dude eats an alien monster and says "Tastes like chicken", you hear it when a dude eats some mutant maggots "Tastes like chicken", you hear it in a documentary where the host tries some xxx sick stuff and says "Tastes like chicken"...

Written by Oracle on 27.12.2010 at 00:23

My friend from Afghanistan seems to be scared of pigs (I heard they had some swine flu panic there recently as well)...
Even the idea of eating pork sounds like eating spiders or dogs or cats to him... so... I imagine for these Cambodians their spider snacks really seem very normal... mayb they'd be shocked to see some things we eat...

For instance, I like blood sausage (black pudding in England)... it's animal intestine stuffed with blood and some cereals and occasionally lard/offal etc...
27.12.2010 - 16:40
FOOCK Nam
In Thailand, Cambodia, Laos (probably), could be also somewhere in Vietnam and China, people eat insect. Insects has a lot nutrition, spider, frog, worm (some type), and... scorpion. In Vietnam we eat snakes too , haha and I must say that it is delicious. lolzzz
27.12.2010 - 16:51
Gryej

Nature's law...
----
"It is sometimes a mistake to climb, it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt."
27.12.2010 - 18:26
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Gryej on 27.12.2010 at 16:51

Nature's law...

now we know that oral sex was not invented by humans...instead it was invented by the horny monkeys and unfortunate frogs...
----
27.12.2010 - 23:43
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I went to Best Buy a few months ago and searched for that video on an iPad, turned the sound on high, then walked away. I felt it was appropriate since there was a nice family standing next to me, with a little kid.
28.12.2010 - 13:02
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Ernis on 27.12.2010 at 13:59

and maybe they really taste good

I read that it tastes like chicken... That's a cliché... They say EVERY sick/unusual/creepy food tastes like chicken... you hear it in the film where a dude eats an alien monster and says "Tastes like chicken", you hear it when a dude eats some mutant maggots "Tastes like chicken", you hear it in a documentary where the host tries some xxx sick stuff and says "Tastes like chicken"...

Written by Oracle on 27.12.2010 at 00:23

My friend from Afghanistan seems to be scared of pigs (I heard they had some swine flu panic there recently as well)...
Even the idea of eating pork sounds like eating spiders or dogs or cats to him... so... I imagine for these Cambodians their spider snacks really seem very normal... mayb they'd be shocked to see some things we eat...

For instance, I like blood sausage (black pudding in England)... it's animal intestine stuffed with blood and some cereals and occasionally lard/offal etc...

Well in this book i have, it has info on why Cambodian people eat spiders... It apparently started during Khmer Rouge's reign, and a mass starvation forced people into eating anything to stay alive such as tarantulas etc...
The book has most of the stuff you mentioned there too. I eat kangaroo, and alot of people i know find that disturbing but i dont have a problem with it, It's even sold in supermarkets.
28.12.2010 - 19:48
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Oracle on 28.12.2010 at 13:02

I eat kangaroo, and alot of people i know find that disturbing but i dont have a problem with it, It's even sold in supermarkets.

I don't see it distubring but more of a question of "Do you guys have like plagues of Kangaroos?" Ot if you guys have domestivated Kangaroos instead of cows to eat.
----
Rod, let me love you.
28.12.2010 - 22:00
Ragana
Rawrcat
Aww, kangaroos. Yeah, they're a bit too cute to be eaten although - who knows, I'm not seeing dead/alive animals in front of me when I look at meat despite the fact I do feel quite sorry for them being tasty... I guess people just don't really like food that once was:
a) a nice looking animal
b) a bad looking... anything
c) alive and had (family) life.