Metal Storm logo
Papa Roach

11.09.2010 - 21:19
Reza
Account deleted
I knew Papa Roach by one of my friends when I was a teenager. He told me that He has a new Video Clip and asked me to watch it and tell him my idea about that. That was the video clip for the song "Broken Home" . After that I tried to listen to more Papa Roach songs and IMO they have some good songs like Last Resort , Between Angels and Insects , Broken Home and ...
But exactly I don't know that what's their genre? some sites introduce them as a Nu Metal band but IMO Rap Metal or Rap Rock is more suitable for them.
24.09.2010 - 14:09
JD
Account deleted
I use to listin to Papa Roach back in the time, i heard their first 3 albums "can't remember the albums names" my favorite song was "Broken Home" "Last Resort" "Scars Open" but am not a fan anymore they sucked now, or me can't listin to this genre no more. but i still like their first albums
26.09.2010 - 10:14
Lokier066
I stopped listening to them after the first 2 albums lol
----
new Band but named Deforming Magenta I think are good
check it out buy if you like

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=deforming+magenta&x=0&y=0
11.07.2012 - 20:37
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Hey Papa Roach fans. They're baaa-aaack. New album in October!

For more details, check outta here
14.07.2012 - 06:54
Kanto
I listened the singles from Getting Away With Murder (Scars, and the song named after the album) and Last Resort, ...catchy tunes back then.
----
...Dude.
18.07.2012 - 10:13
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Teaser of First Single From Their New Album "The Connection".

18.07.2012 - 20:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Papa Roach, this brings back memories. I used to like them when I was a teenager. Wow, I'm so old... Anyway, it was good fun while it lasted.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.04.2013 - 02:28
The Turbanator
Have all their albums up to LoveHateTragedy. After that I didn't bother. Love the album LHT and before that.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
26.05.2013 - 16:21
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Infest was insane. I still own and listen to that album. The res is pure c*ap, can't say anything else.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.05.2013 - 07:26
Lady GaGa
Account deleted
I like The Connection and The Paramour Sessions. Getting Away With Murber & LHT are my favorite with Infest too, bring back memories. Metamorphosis was the only album I didn't liked.
20.04.2014 - 01:06
DaveBarlow
Getting away with murder is a top album! (y)
20.04.2014 - 08:22
Lit.
Account deleted
Getting Away With Murder is a pretty bitchin' song. First heard it on Mechassault 2.
20.04.2014 - 21:52
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Last Resort heard on MTV. Getting Away got from last.fm.

First couple of albums were good but after that, they sounded like Simple Plan.
20.11.2018 - 23:34
Porkchop
Account deleted
Written by AnGina-- on 26.05.2013 at 16:21

Infest was insane. I still own and listen to that album. The res is pure c*ap, can't say anything else.

Ikr? This album just don't get old. I even dig some songs of their newer stuff.
Their latest album became more like older ones, I heard? I need to check out next time.
09.03.2020 - 14:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.03.2020 - 21:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
PAPA ROACH has been forced to cancel the last five concerts on its current European tour due to a fast-spreading outbreak of the new coronavirus.

March 13 - Zénith de Paris - Paris, France
March 14 - Poppodium 013 - Tilburg, Netherlands
March 16 - Mitsubushi Electric Halle - Düsseldorf, Germany
March 17 - Barclaycard Arena Hamburg - Hamburg, Germany
March 18 - Vega - Copenhagen, Denmark

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.03.2020 - 08:03
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
New music video.

10.05.2020 - 19:42
Răzvan
I used to listen to them quite a lot back when I was in college and I still think Infest is a great album, but I lost interest after a few years. Partly because their music got gradually worse with each album, partly because the angsty teenager thing they had going didn't really vibe with me anymore. At some point they changed their sound, I checked out their latest few albums out of curiosity... and I think it's bad. I'd rather listen to angsty teenager music than this tired and uninspired rock thing they have now. I think at some point they tried to go for some sort of glam influence, but even that didn't really make the music any more interesting.
----
My subjectivity is better than yours.
06.03.2022 - 19:04
Drippy.Hippie
Their debut album has a few songs on it that are good to play if I'm in a nostalgic kind of mood.

I wouldn't really call myself a fan though...
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
18.07.2023 - 20:13
VileVick-Bryant
Back in my middle school and high school years I liked Getting away with murder that's really about it. I also remember liking the show Scarred back then which I think the lead from the band was the host in it. Funny story my cousin played Last resort for me thinking I would like it. I think he boot legged it because it started to get stuck on repeat and one of my cousin's sister started laughing.I just walked out of the room. lol