Metal Storm logo
Metal Storm - Demo Spotlight Issue #2 Now Up!

Attention all 'Stormers!

Just a quick message for everyone to run over to our articles section and check out the brand new (almost) monthly Clandestine Cuts! You can find it here.

This month features Skull Fist, Wicked Side, Inmost Ego, Acelsia, Seven Year Kismet, Vomit The Hate and Phosphorus.

Be sure to check it out and hear these bands in their beginning stages, as you never know who the next Enslaved, Immortal, or Amorphis may be. This is just a small chunk of what the future of metal has to offer, and as a collective force, through word of mouth, you/us/we have the power to choose whether or not one of these bands is THEE future of metal.

But most importantly, support the underground - those who need it most!

The Myspace links are there, as well as our thoughts on these bands, all that's needed is your feedback!

Enjoy!

- The Metal Storm Staff
Posted: 04.11.2010 by Doc Godin

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 290 users
04.11.2010 - 04:30
Thryce
Retired Staff
Vomit The Hate seems like one kickass band... but so is Seven Year Kismet (representing!)... so be sure to check this shit out people! ...Seriously, we are not doing this for ourselves.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
04.11.2010 - 05:30
BMR Monkey

Im on it!!!
04.11.2010 - 20:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Me too
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.11.2010 - 07:24
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DEFNIITELY wanna see who the next amateur Immortal will be.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2921 | This month: 4