Metal Storm logo
Favourite How I Met Your Mother Character

Poll

Who is your Favourite How I Met Your Character?

Barney
Marshall
Lilly
Ted
Robin

Total votes: 17
22.12.2010 - 21:35
whatsacow
How I Met Your Mother Character is one of the most addictive shows on tv in my opinion, and only so because the characters are so well written, and so is the rest of the show. So who is your favourite character? Mine would have to be Marshall. While other characters have better jokes, Marshall's whole character is brilliantly funny.

Edit: Sorry about the errors, I made this thread before I went to work this morning at 6 am... so yeah.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
22.12.2010 - 22:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
You probably mean How I Met Your Mother but anyway, the absolute winner is Barney.. just check out this graph, with which i agree perfectly:

23.12.2010 - 00:38
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Barnye cause he is so cool
23.12.2010 - 00:48
JD
Account deleted
Love this show so much, my favorite one is Marshall makes me lough so bad, and the show name is How I Met Your Mother, not How I Met Your Character.
23.12.2010 - 05:43
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Barney is my favorite character. and i cannot stand ted.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.12.2010 - 06:00
whatsacow
As I edited above, I made this thread before I went to work this morning at 6 am and don't know how to change the name or anything.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
23.12.2010 - 13:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by BitterCOld on 23.12.2010 at 05:43

yup, ted is a counter-example of how to be in life in my opinion.. clingy, whining, generally ball-less and mostly not funny. the secondary characters, especially barney, make the show imo.
23.12.2010 - 15:27
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by BitterCOld on 23.12.2010 at 05:43

he is legen... wait for it...
dary!

Indeed
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
23.12.2010 - 17:05
JD
Account deleted
Written by whatsacow on 23.12.2010 at 06:00

As I edited above, I made this thread before I went to work this morning at 6 am and don't know how to change the name or anything.

Just click on "change topic sitting"
23.12.2010 - 21:23
whatsacow
Written by Guest on 23.12.2010 at 17:05

Thanks heaps, but the poll quesion still says how I met your character lol
----
23.12.2010 - 21:35
JD
Account deleted
Written by whatsacow on 23.12.2010 at 21:23

Written by Guest on 23.12.2010 at 17:05

Thanks heaps, but the poll quesion still says how I met your character lol

No problem man! well you can't change that by your own, but you can click on "report to mods" and tell them that there is a mistake, but naah not necessary.
01.01.2011 - 11:29
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
I love this show! I like all the characters (I think Ted is still quite funny ) but I guess if I had to choose one it would be...Marshall maybe. I see why everyone finds Barney amusing (and I do too, don't get me wrong!), characters like that do make shows popular (it's part of the reason some people watch Family Guy - because they like Quagmire). But I think all the characters complement each other really well and it makes it a great show.
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
06.10.2011 - 00:14
Roro
This show is my fav. but mostly i watch it for Barney , the suit man
09.10.2011 - 20:47
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I voted for Lily She's my fave. I love Alyson Hannigan as an actress and I love her character on the show, she and Marshall are both the best IMHO. I like her because her character is intelligent, incredibly sweet, supportive and wacky and kinda crazy sometimes. Marshall is my 2nd fave then, third is Barney, while Robin and Ted just bore me out. I'm not surprised tha Barney is the most popular, his character is great and NHP just awesome in that part, but in the last 3 seasons I got the feeling they are way overreacting with his out of proporion characteristics and it has become more grotesque than hilarious.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
10.11.2013 - 22:00
I think Barney is good but he is overrated. He was funnier in the beginning before he became super cheesy. I like that they made him more human but they took it too far. Marshall is the funniest.