Metal Storm logo
Sunn O)) / Boris collaboration : coming oct 31st

11.09.2006 - 19:32
-tom-
Mr FancyPants

http://www.southernlord.com/press/sunnborisaltar/

its a shame that sunn feel the need to have so many guests in their music nowadays. their music stands up quite well on its own. who needs these gimmicks? white 2 didn't need atilla csihar as a vocalist for the last track, nor did blackone need wrest and malefic's minimal contributions.

im told that this has been leaked for the impatient/thieves out there.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
12.09.2006 - 01:28
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
Written by -tom- on 11.09.2006 at 19:32

im told that this has been leaked for the impatient/thieves out there.

Indeed... I found it on 666wicked666 and leecher as I am I downloaded it, although still don't give it a try...
24.09.2006 - 14:51
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
bump
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
24.09.2006 - 16:03
Damnated
Churchburner
well, I'm not impressed by this project. it is good, that's true. but my expectations were way higher. I mean two genious bands could should make genious stuff, right?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
24.09.2006 - 17:43
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
well i haven't heard it but i don't expect that this project will be the sum of the parts. especially considering what a let down blackone was and the number of guest appearanceson there.
----

Read Watchmen.
24.09.2006 - 18:21
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
Well, heard it and it's not that impressive... id didn't surprised me anyway... the just released split between Sunn O))) and Earth was shit...

And about Black One, I'm of the opinion that it is BY FAR the best Sunn O))) album... the Whites were amazing at first but are slowly beginning to work on my nerves, specially White One and the stupid lyrics/vocals of "My Wall" (that once was my favourite song by the band)...
24.09.2006 - 20:36
Damnated
Churchburner
never listened that much to black one to comment it. however it didn't had the magic of the whites, that's true.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.