Metal Storm logo
Euphoreon

01.05.2011 - 13:23
FeskarN
Euphoreon has just released their self-produced S/T album. Very talent band, has alot of influence from the Scandinavian metal scene.

Euphoreon is:
Matt Summerville: Lead Guitars, Harsh Vocals
Eugen Dodenhoeft: Rhythm Guitars, Bass, Harsh and Clean Vocals

More info on how to download the album at http://euphoreon.com/
At their facebook page you can listen to the first two songs of the album http://www.facebook.com/euphoreon?sk=app_178091127385

Feel free to discuss! What do you guys think of it?

----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
01.05.2011 - 13:46
qlacs
"The Quaker"
I've been waiting for the debut for a long time! IT IS SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF EPICNESS CONTAINED WITHIN MP3 FILES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!

I'm also uploading some songs to YouTube.
----
01.05.2011 - 14:16
FeskarN
Written by qlacs on 01.05.2011 at 13:46

I've been waiting for the debut for a long time! IT IS SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF EPICNESS CONTAINED WITHIN MP3 FILES THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!

Same here! I have been waiting for the album since the demo was released. The songs just gets better and better for each time I listen to it. These guys know how to make catchy music for sure.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
01.05.2011 - 17:38
Kintu
Folk You!
I almost post a message complaining about linking an unknown band with well-known bands to be noticed, but after listening to the album I must thank you for this post
01.05.2011 - 18:42
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
Elite
Linking removed, even tho this band is good it has nothing to do with Wintersun, linking is meant for actual band related topics.
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
01.05.2011 - 21:07
Kasper
I must say I usually don't check unknown bands trying to come forth, by being linked to a well-known band. But I am really pleasantly surprised by this band - just my kind of music. Great, thanks
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
01.05.2011 - 22:30
Saeed_p
Wow its great .
i thought it is the new wintersun's album. very nearly gene.nice
02.05.2011 - 05:20
MetalSpider
Sounds very much like Wintersun. The songs sound pretty good. I'll probably check it out.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!