25. Burlap Sack

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 33 users
06.05.2011 - 15:33
The Technogoat
The Technogoat
Really love this split release, what a great introduction to Despise You it was for me.
----
Human, all too fucking human.
05.06.2011 - 00:25
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
This split deserves an 8 just for 'As Bad As It Is...' and 'Possesion' alone in their almighty blisteringly perfection. I haven't listened to Despise You's side much yet but it sounds pretty good. A nice bridge to the next ANb full length which I'm craving. The lack of interest for ANb on this site is a bit baffling, especially given the interest in all the boring goregrind crap there is around here.
05.06.2011 - 00:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Guest on 05.06.2011 at 00:25

This split deserves an 8 just for 'As Bad As It Is...' and 'Possesion' alone in their almighty blisteringly perfection. I haven't listened to Despise You's side much yet but it sounds pretty good. A nice bridge to the next ANb full length which I'm craving. The lack of interest for ANb on this site is a bit baffling, especially given the interest in all the boring goregrind crap there is around here.

How long is it? I saw it at the store the other month, but didn't buy it because I heard the Despise You side isn't as intense as they normally are, and I was afraid it would be like 10 minutes long, lol.
05.06.2011 - 00:35
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 05.06.2011 at 00:33

How long is it? I saw it at the store the other month, but didn't buy it because I heard the Despise You side isn't as intense as they normally are, and I was afraid it would be like 10 minutes long, lol.

The whole thing is a couple of minutes over half an hour, with Despise Me's side taking up 16 of them. So yeah, not particularly long ;]
04.11.2013 - 09:35
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Guest on 05.06.2011 at 00:25

A nice bridge to the next ANb full length which I'm craving. The lack of interest for ANb on this site is a bit baffling, especially given the interest in all the boring goregrind crap there is around here.

Haven't checked this out as I don't really check out splits a lot but seems as they are predominantly working on those I might have to. AnB is rad and almost peerless in their game, kinda like Anaal Nathrakh without the black influences. And amazing too.

Hits total: 4262 | This month: 17