Metal Storm logo
Devin Townsend - Two New Songs Online

The Devin Townsend Project is about to complete their remarkable 4-album series with Deconstruction and Ghost. You can now download two brand-new yet unreleased songs, entitled "Juular" (featuring Ihsahn, ex-Emperor) from Deconstruction and "Feather" from Ghost on the landing page available at this location (you'll need to share the page through Facebook or Twitter to access the downloads).

Deconstruction and Ghost will be released in North America on June 21 (one day earlier internationally) through InsideOut Music. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Devin Townsend
Posted: 24.05.2011 by Vykintas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 158 users
24.05.2011 - 22:49
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Juular makes me think of a giant factory with a bunch of crazy elves working on assembly lines for an evil Santa Claus
24.05.2011 - 22:56
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Introspekrieg on 24.05.2011 at 22:49

Juular makes me think of a giant factory with a bunch of crazy elves working on assembly lines for an evil Santa Claus

Must be the soundtrack to my life then.
25.05.2011 - 00:23
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Actually Deconstruction was leaked a while ago... bad for the Master. First Devin album I've heard but I think Juular is one of the best songs from the album.
----
25.05.2011 - 01:24
*!*
"The Devin Townsend Project is about to complete their remarkable 4-album series with Deconstruction and Ghost. "
that means their wont be ghost 2 or Zz...?
25.05.2011 - 01:36
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by *!* on 25.05.2011 at 01:24

"The Devin Townsend Project is about to complete their remarkable 4-album series with Deconstruction and Ghost. "
that means their wont be ghost 2 or Zz...?

Z2 wasn't supposed to be a part of that series. apart from it, I don't know if it's still in the works or not.
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
25.05.2011 - 06:27
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Introspekrieg on 24.05.2011 at 22:49

Yes it does! Not to mention the evil Santa is Ihsahn

Two beautiful songs my dear
25.05.2011 - 17:28
Megi
Dear DEVIN TOWNSEND,
why are you such a beast?
Sincerely, Normal humans.

Hits total: 3171 | This month: 12