‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 187  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by metalhead3 on 21.06.2011 at 01:50
This Neftchi has some good players and I think it will be difficult to Dinamo.Varaždin is very lucky,they drow first this club from Andora and if they pass they will play against this some club from Moldavia.Split (my second favourite club) will play with Domžale.This will be the first european game for Split and it will be difficult but they have good players.

I want to ask is there someone who watch or play futsal?

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 22:07
CL
I will put numbers () as they will finnish IMO

2014/15 UEFA Champions League draw
Group A: Club Atlético de Madrid(1), Juventus(2), Olympiacos FC(4), Malmö FF (3)
Interesting groups , MFF, I belive MFF can win against OSFP , and go to EL, its not possible, Juve in Spain, it can be final game, we will see what both teams are made of and Juve sv Olympiakos, DRUGHI in Pireus, 10 000 gate 7 in Torini, must be interesting for travel

Group B: Real Madrid CF(1), FC Basel 1893(2), Liverpool FC(3), PFC Ludogorets Razgrad(4)
I don't give high hopes to Liverpool, sorry results, before, last seasons, now... cant tell but history makes me give better chances to Basel, Ludogorez will have Levski destiny

Group C: SL Benfica(1), FC Zenit(3), Bayer 04 Leverkusen(4), AS Monaco FC(2)
Never know whit Rus teams, might be banned from UEFA , but I give Benfica 1th one, Monaco has good team on paper, but 1th time CL after ?? well cant happen all ,

Group D: Arsenal FC(3), Borussia Dortmund(1), Galatasaray AŞ(2), RSC Anderlecht(4)
Arsenal hardly enter, cant win, maybe finally its time to go home, BVB goes to England, Gooners to Germany, well DVD has mission take all, who knows
I hope local Galatasaray fans in Germany wont get tickets, like years ago in Dortmund 70% were supporting galata ...and in away 90% ---unfair, I believe in German football

Group E: FC Bayern München(1), Manchester City FC(3), PFC CSKA Moskva(4), AS Roma(2)
Munchen is Munchen and always will be so sturm over, Man City wont make it again, you never know Italians, if they take all seriously , they can win
Roma vs Bayern should be interesting game, CSKA in Eng, political banners in the streets ..who knows

Group F: FC Barcelona(1), Paris Saint-Germain(2), AFC Ajax(3), APOEL FC(4)
Hard to comment , logic says all

Group G: Chelsea FC(2), FC Schalke 04(1), Sporting Clube de Portugal(3), Maribor(4)
Slovenians can be new anti record in history ....

Group H: Porto(1), Shaktar Donetsk(3), Atletic De Bilbao(2), BATE Borisov (4)
Belarus vs Ukr team can be fun for away fans
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

30.08.2014 at 00:38
UEFA Groups Stage: Group stage draw

Same I will put () number how I think teams will end…. Same time this tournament is not so logic, only more, when play off stages begins, more logical teams play as they suppose, in group stage BIG teams from TOP leagues can sucked.
Group A: Villarreal CF (ESP)(2), VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach (GER) (1), FC Zürich (SUI)(3), Apollon Limassol FC (CYP)(4)
Hard group interesting as well , specially Ger-Sui ….

Group B: FC København (DEN)(3), Club Brugge KV (BEL)(1), Torino FC (ITA)(2), HJK Helsinki (FIN)(4)
Torino wont play well, but because some Italian luck and maybe bigger motivation as BIG teams they manage, Bel team will take a groups, Dennish wont play good, I don't see FCK as winner… and remember in Helsinki it can be cold, as you never will see, maybe in Russia, Ukr in December I hope HJK will play well, newcommers
Group C: Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG)(3), Beşiktaş JK (TUR)(1), FK Partizan (SRB)(2), Asteras Tripolis FC (GRE)(4)
Interesting group, good away games, Turkish and Serbian hell's . Partizan in England, brits in Istanbul and Beograd, Ser-Tur relationships is not friendly , same Ger-Tur but Appolon is not BIG team so no prolocutor fans… Ger vs Ser they are ''brothers'' even I hate use it and brotherized ppl based on orthodox Christianity

Group D: FC Salzburg (AUT)(2), Celtic FC (SCO)(4), GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)(3), FC Astra Giurgiu (ROU)(1)
I think Celtic and SFF will regret so much they send Rangers down… sometimes brake the rules and make some unteachable can save nations honor …

Group E: PSV Eindhoven (NED)(2), Panathinaikos FC (GRE)(1), Estoril Praia (POR)(4), FC Dinamo Moskva (RUS) (3)
Hard group but I think it will end as it will

Group F: FC Internazionale Milano (ITA))1), FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UKR)(2), AS Saint-Étienne (FRA)(3), Qarabağ FK (AZE) (4)
Only was ASSE can be Nr 1 is Platini gives order, Inter will take group, but dnipro be second, Qaraback … 1th time, congrats but …..

Group G: Sevilla FC (1), R. Standard de Liège (BEL)(3), Feyenoord (NED)(2), HNK Rijeka (CRO)(4)
What is Feyenoord and Liege fans relatinships? Interesting group

Group H: LOSC Lille (FRA)(3), VfL Wolfsburg (GER)(1), Everton FC (ENG)(4), FC Krasnodar (RUS)(2)
Kransodar maybe not best team from Kransodar we know historical team is Kuban, but they will manege, Everton will be last, WFL 1th, cant stop Germania

Group I: SSC Napoli (ITA)(2), AC Sparta Praha (CZE)(3), BSC Young Boys (SUI)(1), ŠK Slovan Bratislava (SVK) (4)
Cz vs Svk derby, it will be interesting, Napoli wont be Nr 1. Pitty but they will manege

Group J: FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)(2), FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU)(1), Rio Ave FC (POR)(4), Aalborg BK (DEN)(3)
cant comment

Group K: ACF Fiorentina (ITA (1)), PAOK FC (GRE) (2), EA Guingamp (FRA) (3), FC Dinamo Minsk (BLR) (4)
PAOK sv Fiorentine, great away match , I hope PAOK wont fuck up and UEFA wont ban them, but they are famose whit fucking up

Group L: FC Metalist Kharkiv (UKR) (2), Trabzonspor AŞ (TUR)(1), Legia Warszawa (POL)(3), KSC Lokeren OV (BEL)(¤)
Legia fans can fuck up , and host town team wont manage, interesting will see how Pols will support Ukr brothers
----

krrrrebets

30.08.2014 at 22:55
CL seems fun. Quite a lot changes compared to last year. I hope some smaller clubs are able to surprise.

By the way, ManU now 60 million poorer, managed to draw 0-0 against Burnley. Yes - Burnley!! This sure is getting ridiculous.... again.
Malphas

31.08.2014 at 15:39
Yeah, that pops the question how was Sir Alex Ferguson winning trophies with that bunch of retards a couple of years ago!? obviously we didn't give that man enough credit. Also it was obvious that they wouldn't dominate the league just like that...it takes time to build a team and get accustomed to eachother, the new manager and his methods and tactics, but i'm not convinced Van Gaal's approach with 3 at the back is the right one. Especially since they don't have that "commanding" type of center back who can organize the whole defence and also, probably the biggest problem which exists for several years and still hasn't been addressed is that they don't have a "ball winning" nor a "box to box" midfielder...
----
exclude the impossible and what's left is the truth.
krrrrebets

31.08.2014 at 22:11
Written by Malphas on 31.08.2014 at 15:39

Yeah, that pops the question how was Sir Alex Ferguson winning trophies with that bunch of retards a couple of years ago!? obviously we didn't give that man enough credit.

Last year proved that SAF was the best. And really - United has never been constantly filled with the absolute superstars, like Real Madrid. It takes quite a talented trainer to dominate PL such way.

We shall see how he season progresses for the Devils. Sure, it's soon for fans to bash Van Gaal, but somewhere back in the head you know that they were THE team during Ferguson's era and it's still odd to see them struggling. No such problems for Bayern or Real, but as you said - he really took the maximum from these mediocre guys (in major league context at least)

I'm not a huge fan, but nor do I have anything against them. Will be interesting to see how they'll recover from the completely failed previous season... and from rather poor start this year.
Malphas

31.08.2014 at 22:19
Exactly. Time will tell
----
exclude the impossible and what's left is the truth.
Bad English
nobody

31.08.2014 at 22:31
Written by krrrrebets on 31.08.2014 at 22:11

Written by Malphas on 31.08.2014 at 15:39

Yeah, that pops the question how was Sir Alex Ferguson winning trophies with that bunch of retards a couple of years ago!? obviously we didn't give that man enough credit.

Last year proved that SAF was the best. And really - United has never been constantly filled with the absolute superstars, like Real Madrid. It takes quite a talented trainer to dominate PL such way.

We shall see how he season progresses for the Devils. Sure, it's soon for fans to bash Van Gaal, but somewhere back in the head you know that they were THE team during Ferguson's era and it's still odd to see them struggling. No such problems for Bayern or Real, but as you said - he really took the maximum from these mediocre guys (in major league context at least)

I'm not a huge fan, but nor do I have anything against them. Will be interesting to see how they'll recover from the completely failed previous season... and from rather poor start this year.

SAF? what does it stands for
----

krrrrebets

01.09.2014 at 12:27
Written by Bad English on 31.08.2014 at 22:31

SAF? what does it stands for'

Sir Alex Ferguson.
Abattoir

07.09.2014 at 16:40
Written by Bad English on 28.08.2014 at 22:07

Group G: Chelsea FC(2), FC Schalke 04(1), Sporting Clube de Portugal(3), Maribor(4)

Well, you certainly don't know shit about Maribor. Definitely not exepcting somekind of a miracle here, but I believe they can be a very decent and tough opponent to all of the teams in this group, especially playing at home. And second, eliminating Celtic in the final stage of qualifications is also one of the things that shows some quality and general progress in Maribor's team. Therefore this win was anything else but coincidence (eventhough Celtic is not on the level of their previous years).

So, do not expect anykind of a negative record from them, which I believe you meant in first place.
Bad English
nobody

07.09.2014 at 17:57
Written by Abattoir on 07.09.2014 at 16:40

Written by Bad English on 28.08.2014 at 22:07

Well, you certainly don't know shit about Maribor. Definitely not exepcting somekind of a miracle here, but I believe they can be a very decent and tough opponent to all of the teams in this group, especially playing at home. And second, eliminating Celtic in the final stage of qualifications is also one of the things that shows some quality and general progress in Maribor's team. Therefore this win was anything else but coincidence (eventhough Celtic is not on the level of their previous years).

So, do not expect anykind of a negative record from them, which I believe you meant in first place.

Well I know Slo league Maribor and Olimpija are only teams, rest are just good level teams , more less to local fans ....
same time Celtic is weak, legia you saw what they did .... Celtic is way to week, IMO Maribor if there be anoher one ... you never know
Dinamo Zagreb has been in CL ..... Levski Sofia .... Nov Ludogorec.... I don't thnk Maribor can take more then 1 point here... but depends how other teams underestimate
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.