Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 03.10.2011 - 16:33
Written by The Shape 1973 on 03.10.2011 at 11:44

Good bye and good riddance. Thanks for ruining our football club. Take your brolley with you back to FC Twenty.

FC Twente you mean and what is it all about?
09.03.2017 - 05:42
Maco
Handbanana
That game was complete bullshit
----
I'm derp.
09.03.2017 - 16:23
BitterCOld
Gringo
Written by Bad English on 12.01.2017 at 18:42

I disagree that EC was disaster it was OK , some outsaider games was OK and fun to watch, but in Europe and SA America plays better football,
I think we need 4 more Europe teams and 1 SA, 1 Africa, Asia and direct Oceania ... but not os many, its just TV shit

Late arrival here.

Four more from Europe, only one from SA and none from CONCACAF (hi, 3 of 4 advanced out of group stage in Brazil) ... Eurocentric much?

EC was a disaster and you want more EC clubs in? Brilliant.

Field shouldn't be expanded, but if so, certainly not like illustrated above.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
11.04.2017 - 21:40
Metren
The What The?
Dortmund-Monaco game postponed to 18:45 tomorrow, local time due to Dortmund's team bus having been attacked. Marc Bartra was taken to the hospital with an injured arm. Apparently there was an explosion and some gunfire, but information is scarce at the moment.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
12.04.2017 - 20:29
Metren
The What The?
Currently watching Dortmund-Monaco and while Monaco is 2-0 up through sheer luck, just look at Weigl of Dortmund. He understands the art of passing the ball in a way that looks easy, yet is anything but, he is always checking his surroundings and his leadership of Dortmund's midfield is just awe-inspiring. This kind is like a (still rather raw) version of the best abilities of Xavi and Busquets. Fear Dortmund in the coming years, if Weigl stays with them and otherwise, fear whichever club is smart enough to get him.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
13.04.2017 - 08:27
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Barca couldn't pull it off the way Real Madrid did last night, and that to be, against a very good team. RM down with a goal and then superb defending has snatched victory from mighty Bayern Munich.

I'm still furious seeing Barca's shabby performance cost them a very crucial away match which they could have win it easily. Now playing down under infront of the home crowd, it will be one hell of a ride for Catalans to bounce back.
----
13.04.2017 - 12:09
Metren
The What The?
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 13.04.2017 at 08:27

Barca couldn't pull it off the way Real Madrid did last night, and that to be, against a very good team. RM down with a goal and then superb defending has snatched victory from mighty Bayern Munich.

I'm still furious seeing Barca's shabby performance cost them a very crucial away match which they could have win it easily. Now playing down under infront of the home crowd, it will be one hell of a ride for Catalans to bounce back.

Won't happen, Juve's defense is a goddamn wall. And shouldn't happen tbh, because the way Barca are being managed by Lucho and the board is going to be disastrous in the long run. La Masia talents being sold left and right and more and more players being brought in from outside that are either fucking horrible (Mathieu, Paco) or are played out of their natural positions (Gomes). At this point, Barcelona's defense and midfield are a joke and they no longer have the control over games they used to have. If the board chooses to bring on Valverde as the next manager just to have someone associated with the club, who would also be easy to control, then I sincerely hope Mess and Busquets leave in the summer. Messi already carries Argentina on his own, it would be ridiculous for him to continue carrying Barcelona too and Busquets would thrive in whichever club he'd go to, as he is by far the most brilliant defensive midfielder of our era, even in the early season shit of an el Clasico, he made Real Madrid's (quite good) midfielders look like amateurs, the man deserves to be at a club, where his teammates, coaches and board aren't braindead more than half the time.
----
24.04.2017 - 00:11
Metren
The What The?
How about that for an El Clasico. Massive from both goalkeepers, but in the end, Messi was the difference yet again. 500th goal for Barcelona against RM at the last minute. You can't write this stuff. G.O.A.T.
----
24.04.2017 - 11:10
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 00:11

How about that for an El Clasico. Massive from both goalkeepers, but in the end, Messi was the difference yet again. 500th goal for Barcelona against RM at the last minute. You can't write this stuff. G.O.A.T.

Absolutely.

For me Rakitić played outstandingly, moving in mid position assisting Messi, Iniesta and Suarez simultaneously, and then superb lefty shot into that goal was phenomenal. He's the guy who single-handedly controlled Barca's position. 2 goals from Messi was his class and he's fucking superhuman who doesn't miss the beat in crucial games like this. But, chances are always created either from flanks or by having strong mid positions. Rakitic was playing that dual role.

First goal missed by Suarez assisted by Rakitic, Pique's miss was absolute sitter(again assisted by Rakitic) and then last 90' + 2' beauty was again move crafted by Rakitic, passed to Alba and then to Messi.
----
24.04.2017 - 12:14
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord Rotterdam needs one victory, just one to be a champions. Or scums from Amsterdam - ajax needs lose one game.
07.05. 14:30 Excelsior Rotterdam - Feyenoord a derby,
14.05. 14:30 Feyenoord - Heracles Almelo

07.05 14:30 Ajax - Go Ahead Eagles
14.05. 14:30 Willem II Tilburg - Ajax

Kom op Feyenoord

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.04.2017 - 19:59
Metren
The What The?
Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.
----
24.04.2017 - 20:01
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 19:59

Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.

New coach in Bayenern, Juve, well Napoil maybe Roma can try
Olympiakos must lose in orthodox land
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing