‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 211  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Tormentor666 on 11.09.2011 at 02:12
Written by Ottir on 10.09.2011 at 00:39

Yep I am

Good stuff, then we're supposed to be football friends haha. I lived in Gdansk for half a year about three years ago, and I became a little Lechia Gdansk fan, and watch games on the internet every time I can.

What do you think the role of Slask in Ekstraklasa will be this year?? I wish Lechia could make it to the Europa League last year, but they got shitty results in the very last games and finally didn't qualify after spending almost all the rest of the season on ahead positions...

Page 34 of 34

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.06.2016 at 09:44
Pretty much miss the old school football technique where defenders just forward to mid-fielders, scoop to opponent's D top and strikers take a call and score it in best possible way.

Germany evolved and changed it to better defensive and counter attack policy where they believe in rotating ball in defensive section and make moves from flanks.

In Italy match, i saw the same thing. Belgium would've gone agressive in >10 mins and should have started lopping ball to forward so that they can attack on goalkeeper to build pressure. They wasted hell lot of time in rotating and giving back ball to goalie so that they can spread the field. Pretty disappointed I would say considering majority of time, you score when you create a pressure on them.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

15.06.2016 at 01:10
Brazil 0-1 Peru,
Brazil is out of Copa America
hand goal by Peru 100% hand

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

23.06.2016 at 00:35
Champions League draw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_UEFA_Champions_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

biggest bulshit Rosenborg vs IFK Norkkoping

UEFA Europe League draw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_UEFA_Europa_League_qualifying_phase_and_play-off_round

It can turn a bit weird because of EC and so on, some teams has no best form, condition, motivation and even can affect later in main play ff games, because 2-3 players wont be in shape
Some ''interesting'' games from sport perspective, some from fans
----

The Shape 1973

27.06.2016 at 17:46
No idea who Philippe Montanier is, but he is my new favourite manager. You reds.
----
I inhaled a bean.
Bad English
Masterchief

27.06.2016 at 23:06
Written by The Shape 1973 on 27.06.2016 at 17:46

No idea who Philippe Montanier is, but he is my new favourite manager. You reds.

meaning?
----

Bad English
Masterchief

27.06.2016 at 23:08
Chile 1-0 PP Argentina
another time Lionella is out of cup, WC, lats Coppa last year this special 100 edition and again Chile won ... well a bit sad.
----

Bad English
Masterchief

28.08.2016 at 00:17
Http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2398899.html

I don't like it, its football dead penalthy? Ok TOP 4 leuges yes we need Italy 4 teams , Ger, It, Eng. Spa because there are best players, France are close, but we cant take it away from small teams as Omonia, and teams like that .... now Milan can be in CL, but cant win at home. Well Chelsea history is shit, Liverpool must be so ... anyway its good and bad, Kenet Johansson must be back to keep a bit spirit

CL
I post in oreder as I think teams will end
A: PSG, Basel, / Arsenal / Ludogorets (sorry gooners has not show anything at all, so ...
B: Napoli, Benfica / Dinamo Kiev / Besiktas
C: Barselona, Borussia / Celtic / Man City .... (Scots has fighting spirit and all will pay prise in Celtic park)
D: Atletico, Bayern /PSV / Rostov (not best rus team, not St. P or M-kov, virgins so
E: CSKA, Bayern / Spurrs / Monaco
F: Real, Borussia / Sporting / Legia .... I hope Legia will surprise and IMO last time they were in CL another team from Madrid was in Warsaw, old stadium, well UEFA will get lots of case in fines there.
G: Porto, FC Köpenham / Brugges / Leicester --- English miricile, I don't think so
H: Sevilla, Juventus / Lyon / Dinamo Zagreb ... BBB in Torino and Lyon and OL is not as it was, well new stadion after EC good way to get some money
----

Bad English
Masterchief

28.08.2016 at 00:28
EL:
Same teams be listed as I think they will end up

A: Man Utd, Fener /Feyenoord Zorya --- Mike hotel group and man utd in Itsambul, and we will see what happens after this military shit there
B: Olympiacos, Young Boys / Astana, APOEL --- Olympiacos and APOEL will be good away game, troubles might happen, Cyprus is Europe, Kazakhstan - Asia
C: Mainz , ASSE, / Andelecht, Qabala
D: Zenit, AZ,/ Macabi, Dunlaik .... 1th Irish team in EL group stage
E: Viktoria, Roma, / Austria, Astra ... Italians always wanks whit wanking they don't deserve, Roma wanked away CL place
F: Sasuollo, Atletic / Gent, Rapid Wienna ... newcomer, team must go farther as Chievo did back in a days
G: Celta, Pao /Stanart Liege / Ajax ... some good naibour away trip can happen
H: Shaltar, Braga / Gent, Konyaspor ... trip away to Konya,,, we wills ee if UEFA let it happen
I : Schlake, Krasnodar / Nice, Red Bull
J : Fiorentina, Slovan /PAOK, Qaraback --- Firenze-Saloniki away game, place where UEFA will get some cash, PAOK is in black list
G: Inter, Southemton / Sparta, Hapoel -... after many years Inter is back
L: Villareal , Zurich, / Osmanlıspor, Steaua --- another Turkish virgin
----

Arcanewind
Alt rocker

28.08.2016 at 18:28
Watching Manchester City vs West Ham and it really is starting to look like Pep's vision is already starting to come to fruition. The pressure on the ball is huge, the movements in attack are brilliant and City are 2-0 up inside 20 minutes. I wouldn't bet against City taking the PL title this season.

EDIT: still, as per usual with Guardiola's sides, the defence isn't the most convincing.
----
Arcanewind's bancamp with free downloads: https://arcanewind.bandcamp.com/
Arcanewind
Alt rocker

10.09.2016 at 16:45
Man City 2-1 Man U

Well deserved victory, Pep outclassed Mou once again and without Bravo's massive screw-up, United wouldn't have scored a single goal. Still, as a City fan I am worried about their second-half performance (again). It's like they give everything in the first half, then relax, take their foor off the pedal and think they can cruise to an easy victory. Kind of weird and unexpected from a PL team. They should know there are no easy victories in this league... still, glad for the victory.
----
Arcanewind's bancamp with free downloads: https://arcanewind.bandcamp.com/

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.