Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.10.2011 - 19:14
Written by Tormentor666 on 04.10.2011 at 19:09

Written by Bad English on 04.10.2011 at 12:43
In Spain all same all same, but Lecante Nr 2 will they survive all season, I hope real m wont reach Nr 1 outsiders I dont care so far so good

No, they won't. Levante is a very modest team, with a very low budget and no aims to fight for ahead positions. It is a big surprise to everyone that Levante co-leads in Liga, but we all think it is more of an anecdote than anything else. Their objective is to get as far as 45-50 points to make sure they're not relegated and compete in Liga one more year next season.

But they're enjoying, it is their best start in the club's history and euphoria in the blue and red side of Valencia is very high, but they know what their objectives are and don't want to get distracted thinking of something they won't be able to achieve. Levante has a very smart fan base.

relegated hmmm I dont think so they can drop to poss 10 like Chievo did when came to Serie A was leading and still are there, same like Hoffenheim did when go to Bundesliga, leadind, dropp , but not relegated. Same can be here, but its to easy to say, if they be Nr 2 or 3 till dec there be suprise, who knows EL place
24.04.2017 - 20:01
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Metren on 24.04.2017 at 19:59

Written by Bad English on 24.04.2017 at 12:14

I hope next year Bayen Munchen and Juventus wont win domestic luges, otherwise its boring....

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.

New coach in Bayenern, Juve, well Napoil maybe Roma can try
Olympiakos must lose in orthodox land
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.05.2017 - 21:29
Bad English
Masterchief
Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Next week Hamburg vs Wolfburg, Its important game for relegation
basically winner stays in Bundesliga, HSV has -1 point so they play at home only win matters !
----

16.05.2017 - 00:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 15.05.2017 at 21:29

Feyenoord is champions after horrible lost against Exelcior in a derby, I was pissed and worried, but they won Heracles Eramlo 3-1 even Ajax won last game, it doenst matter, football season was saved.

Please shut up about Feyenoord. A club you don't have any feelings for. You as a glory supporter can't pissed off with the match against Excelstior. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS ERAMIO?
Last year and the years before you didn't give a shit about Feyenoord and now all of a sudden you do? Please FOAD!!!!!
You weren't there during the lowest fof lowest against PSV. All you know about the history of the club is due to Wikipedia and your stalking of people like Pim.
So please next year DON'T follow Dutch football AT ALL. Since you don't know a single thing about its history.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.05.2017 - 02:38
BitterCOld
Gringo

Can't see anyone in Seria A or Bundesliga shaking Juve or Bayern off their thrones anytime soon tbh. I find it interesting how Bayern seems to suffer from being in a one-team league, whereas Juventus seems to gain from not having any truly tough competition at home.

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:25
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by BitterCOld on 16.05.2017 at 02:38

I like Roma, but they always bottle it. Big win over the weekend, but dropped too many points at matches they shouldn't have. 5 points with a couple to go is at least close.

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold
----

16.05.2017 - 03:31
BitterCOld
Gringo
Written by Bad English on 16.05.2017 at 03:25

Roma still can win, if they do boat games and Juve lose boat.
Serie A in years are getting boring, Juve is dominating there and 2 years in row Napoli blow all chances on gold

Juventus are not going to lose to 18th Crotone at home or @ Bologna. Especially after getting upended in Roma.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
16.05.2017 - 03:39
Bad English
Masterchief
In theory all can happen, and it would be fun to see if they lose next game, Roma has Chievo and Genoa left, harder as JUve.

Same like real wont lose Celta and Malaga so they are champions in Spain.
----

25.08.2017 - 08:23
Bad English
Masterchief
Östersund 6 years ago plaid in tier 4 .... last season in allsvenskan, relegation, won a Swedish cup, and now, small team, in a middle enters in EL group stage, its incredible
Kicked out 2 super teams teams, what are much stronger, only Swe team in UEFA bad season for Scandinavian football.

2. qual round Galatasaray
2-0 home 1-1 away
Fola Esch from Lux 1-0 home 2-1 away
PAOK 2-0 home 1-3 away
It was amazing but vulgaros had 90+5 chance for goal, but they did not score
Seems folk must travel to Solna to see good football, Jämtkraft Arena don't fits uefa idiot requlations
----

10.10.2017 - 20:41
Bad English
Masterchief
Iceland is qualifying to WC again and Östersunds plays well in EL ! They can go trought and I hope Iceland will kick some ass, I hope Portugal wont go there
Argentina might miss next WC wtf

If Nederland will win over Sweden 10-0 can they be Nr 2? In Solna it ended 1-1 why Swe still is Nr 2
----

19.10.2017 - 21:39
Metren
The What The?
Roma - Chelsea 3:3 was fucking awesome, loads of great goals. Also, Pep has proven his worth imo once again, City will take some stopping this year, both in the PL and UCL.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)