Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Ottir, 24.09.2011 - 00:01
ManU is gonna dominate the league at least until MC or Chelsea wake up, don't think Arsenal would join the race.

In polish Ekstraklasa my Śląsk won with Lech today, unfortunatelly didn't get ticket, but watching it on tv was also enjoyable
12.01.2017 - 04:04
Vombatus
Potorro
New WC format is gonna be pure fecal matter. Like an even worse version of last year's Euro.

Plagued with amateur teams, so many snooze-inducing matches (Azerbaijan vs Mozambique? Sounds fun). And the match ups will ruin the whole merit of quality teams (again, like last year's Euro). Plus FIFA crooks get more money and offers them new posibilities of illicit activities. Yeah, this Infantino guy was totally gonna change the Blatter ways....

Yay.
12.01.2017 - 18:42
Bad English
Masterchief
I disagree that EC was disaster it was OK , some outsaider games was OK and fun to watch, but in Europe and SA America plays better football,
I think we need 4 more Europe teams and 1 SA, 1 Africa, Asia and direct Oceania ... but not os many, its just TV shit
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.01.2017 - 18:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
EC was indeed a disaster with loads and loads and loads of truly terrible matches. Worst EC ever.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.01.2017 - 23:38
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.01.2017 at 18:48

EC was indeed a disaster with loads and loads and loads of truly terrible matches. Worst EC ever.

it wasn't
UEFA says they got a lots of money , much more as before ... they says it was not disaster
Last good EC to me was in Bel/Ned.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.01.2017 - 22:52
Fiendfyre
Well that was abysmal. I wasn't expecting to get anything from the Arsenal game, but losing 4-0 with two own goals was certainly not the way I wanted it to end. Not blaming the new manager at all as it will certainly take more than one game to get everything back where it should be, but we need to buck our ideas up if we are going to stay in the Premier League this season!
19.01.2017 - 01:30
Metren
Proggy-Froggy
Celta 2-1 RM. Zidane's insane luck has run out, Cristiano as poor as ever and getting shittier with every match, what an overrated player he truly is and has been for most of his career. This pretty much always happens to teams, when a long successful streak ends, though. If the first half of the season is amazing, there'll be no glory at the end. Happened to Barca, happening to RM too.
----
Dreadrealm's bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
09.03.2017 - 00:18
Metren
Proggy-Froggy
Barcelona 6-1 PSG.

Lost for words...
----
Dreadrealm's bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
09.03.2017 - 00:57
Vombatus
Potorro
Hadn't seen something like this since the Scandal of Stamford Bridge.
09.03.2017 - 05:42
Maco
Handbanana
That game was complete bullshit
----
I'm derp.
09.03.2017 - 16:23
BitterCOld
Gringo
Written by Bad English on 12.01.2017 at 18:42

I disagree that EC was disaster it was OK , some outsaider games was OK and fun to watch, but in Europe and SA America plays better football,
I think we need 4 more Europe teams and 1 SA, 1 Africa, Asia and direct Oceania ... but not os many, its just TV shit

Late arrival here.

Four more from Europe, only one from SA and none from CONCACAF (hi, 3 of 4 advanced out of group stage in Brazil) ... Eurocentric much?

EC was a disaster and you want more EC clubs in? Brilliant.

Field shouldn't be expanded, but if so, certainly not like illustrated above.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.