Metal Storm logo
Five Word Story

11.07.2011 - 23:26
BreadGod
Account deleted
This is a game that's as old as the internet. It quite simple: the first poster writes the first five words of the story, then the next poster writes the next five words, then the next poster writes the next five words, and so on and so on. Really, this is a chance for the Metal Storm community to display their creativity in a funny way. I'll get us started.

In the enchanted lands of
11.07.2011 - 23:33
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
In the enchanted lands of Bublé, a darkness has slowly
11.07.2011 - 23:35
BreadGod
Account deleted
In the enchanted lands of Bublé, a darkness has slowly eaten all the candy corn.
11.07.2011 - 23:46
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
In the enchanted lands of Bublé, a darkness has slowly eaten all the candy corn.
"Oh my gods" said the
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
12.07.2011 - 07:23
whatsacow
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
12.07.2011 - 09:32
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was
12.07.2011 - 09:55
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to
12.07.2011 - 13:07
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of
12.07.2011 - 19:05
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
12.07.2011 - 19:19
Daniell
_爱情_
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds
13.07.2011 - 07:08
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
13.07.2011 - 07:38
wormdrink414
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless
13.07.2011 - 14:13
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless because of various alcohol-induced
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
14.07.2011 - 01:45
BreadGod
Account deleted
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless because of various alcohol-induced hallucinations created from imbibing absinthe.
14.07.2011 - 01:58
Ernis
狼獾
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless because of various alcohol-induced hallucinations created from imbibing absinthe. A solution had to be
14.07.2011 - 02:09
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless because of various alcohol-induced hallucinations created from imbibing absinthe. A solution had to be found, indeed.
And so he
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
14.07.2011 - 10:56
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
"Oh my gods" said the leper Conae, as he realised that the candy corn was in fact, a key to the ancient secret gate of the magic gumdrop kingdom of dried raisins with potent minds, who could alter the shape of barcaloungers, which proved useless because of various alcohol-induced hallucinations created from imbibing absinthe. A solution had to be found, indeed.
And so he gathered some of the greatest
14.07.2011 - 11:29
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in
----

Last fm
Don't click here
15.07.2011 - 03:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2011 - 03:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.07.2011 - 05:16
wormdrink414
Elite
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo, and a large bucket of
16.07.2011 - 20:15
MetalSpider
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo, and a large bucket of quail eggs smothered in oil.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
16.07.2011 - 21:46
BreadGod
Account deleted
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo, and a large bucket of quail eggs smothered in oil. He then went off on
25.07.2011 - 09:54
Roro
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo, and a large bucket of quail eggs smothered in oil. He then went off on the milkyway to the Deathless Queen.
25.07.2011 - 10:11
JD
Account deleted
And so he gathered some of the greatest, most incredibly tasting samosas in the country, he also bought naan, pakora, onion baji, vindaloo, and a large bucket of quail eggs smothered in oil. He then went off on the milkyway to the Deathless Queen.
However he woke up
25.07.2011 - 10:50
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
However he woke up with the strongest hangover since
26.07.2011 - 11:43
Roro
However he woke up with the strongest hangover since he lost his beloved one
26.07.2011 - 12:33
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
However he woke up with the strongest hangover since he lost his beloved one legged Emu with five nipples
----

Last fm
Don't click here
26.07.2011 - 16:33
Ernis
狼獾
However he woke up with the strongest hangover since he lost his beloved one legged Emu with five nipples which were shaped like stars
26.07.2011 - 17:53
Roro
However he woke up with the strongest hangover since he lost his beloved one legged Emu with five nipples which were shaped like stars. he worn his Burzum t-shirt