4 - From Beneath You It Devours
06. Lucifer
07. Disclosure
08. Beyond Evil
09. Cry

Staff review by
Undercraft
Rating:
Damn, every time Ebony Tears releases a record is something to be surprised, this label that started as a sub-label of Cold Blood Industries, is now the main label leaving CBI to a sub-label, and no wonder, each release is better than the other.

This time we have Nemesea debut, a band that may sound unknown to you, but not in Holland, since they toured intensely with After Forever there. Their debut album "Mana" is a piece of art, from the cover art and the booklet which is simply astonishing, each design in the booklet could have been a cover art for any other album, but these guys decided to give us all the beautiful designs in just one booklet (designed by Caretaker Creations).

Read more ››
published 17.02.2005 | Comments (3)

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 115 users
16.07.2011 - 07:55
Rating: 7
ohmayhem

I really don't know about this album. It has its good points (Angel in the Dark and Lucifer especially) but I was never really captivated by it.
06.12.2011 - 21:00
Rating: 9
mohammedMG

Mana has gret symphonic songs ,actually i like this album only ,I did't enjoy the others
04.02.2020 - 20:03
Rating: 5
Moonless Night

Generally speaking, it's not a bad work to debut. I liked most of the songs despite all Mortalitas parts which didn't sound interesting to me. Some people say this album lacks hits, but I'd say the songs like Angel in the Dark, Disclosure or Cry are really worthy of its name. Also can't fail to mention the angelic voice of Manda Ophuis which enchants you from the very moment you hear the first notes she sings.

Hits total: 6893 | This month: 12