Metal Storm logo
Aria - New Album Details

After a five-year wait, Russian heavy metal legends Aria have revealed the title of their new album: Феникс/Phoenix. The release date will be announced soon. The cover art has been done by the long-time collaborator Leo Hao (Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Primal Fear, Rage, Nocturnal Rites, etc).

Phoenix tracklist:

01. Чёрный квадрат/ Black Square
02. Равновесие сил / Balance Of Forces
03. Парфюмер. История одного убийцы / Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer*
04. Чёрная легенда / Black Legend
05. Бои без правил / Fights Without Rules
06. Феникс / Phoenix
07. Симфония огня / Symphony Of Fire
08. Аттила / Attila
09. Дальний свет / Distant Light
10. Реквием / Requiem

*"Парфюмер" literally means a 'perfumer,' but since the title is obviously taken from the popular book by Patrick Süskind, the translation has been accommodated.

In other news, Arthur Berkut, the band's vocalist for almost ten years has recently left the band. Arthur Berkut stepped in after the departure of the long-time member Valeri Kipelov in 2002. The band has not made any announcements regarding the replacement yet.

Source: aria.ru
Band profile: Aria
Posted: 10.09.2011 by K✞ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 38 users
10.09.2011 - 19:57
truenoacero
The cover is fucking awesome!!!
11.09.2011 - 07:13
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Most legendary phoenix depiction ever.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.09.2011 - 12:06
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
That is a damn cool cover, wonder if the music will be also. Must remember to check this one out. Also it's interesting that they haven't revealed the vocalist before announcing the album title, cover and track names. Perhaps it's going to be an instrumental?
13.09.2011 - 12:09
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Written by R'Vannith on 11.09.2011 at 12:06

That is a damn cool cover, wonder if the music will be also. Must remember to check this one out. Also it's interesting that they haven't revealed the vocalist before announcing the album title, cover and track names. Perhaps it's going to be an instrumental?

The vocalist will be announced in a few days. Interesting who that might be.

P.S. The cover reminds a lot of the Chimera album, and I like it much more by the way.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy

Hits total: 3258 | This month: 10