Metal Storm logo
Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online

"Under And Over It", the new video clip from US metal outfit Five Finger Death Punch, has premiered at ARTISTdirect.com. The song is off the band's upcoming new album, American Capitalist.

Guitarist Zoltan Bathory describes the music video: "We wanted to hit a pretty sarcastic tone with it, so it looks like a typical big cock rock video, but in a tongue in cheek way. We put all the "big-time video" clichés in it except for the booty shake or maybe we even got that, I don't remember. We do have the party scenes, cars, airplanes, mansions, pools and girls ? of course you can't have a raaawwwk video without your token pool scene. Also, it's shot from a behind-the-scenes perspective where you can actually see the director 'trying' to direct our music video. He is running in and out of the frames, posing the band, trying to make us act a certain way, which is pretty typical of most video shoots and it always annoys the hell out of the bands. It's an interesting angle the fans never get to see, and adds to the sarcasm of the whole clip. We just wanted to have fun with it, and actually it ended up being a blast and more of a party than a stressful video shoots. Maybe we'll shoot part two for this [laughs]."

American Capitalist is slated for an October 11th release.

Source: artistdirect.com
Band profile: Five Finger Death Punch
Posted: 21.09.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 17 users
22.09.2011 - 08:28
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I always found this band's name to be hilarious. Haven't heard any of their music though.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.09.2011 - 18:42
BudDa

Written by LeChron James on 22.09.2011 at 08:28

I always found this band's name to be hilarious. Haven't heard any of their music though.

Their music is not all that. And judging from this single its turned from bad to worse. I get the whole sarcastic-tone-big-cock-rock-video..but when you are 5FDP, I guess the joke is on you.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 2643 | This month: 7