Metal Storm logo
The Atlas Moth

02.12.2011 - 18:16
The Turbanator
I don't really know how to describe this band's genre. It's a mixture of Doom, Post Metal, Sludge more like it. Their "An Ache For The Distance" is a fantastic album.

This review says is all : "On their sophomore LP, the psychedelic, progressive Chicago quintet uses multiple vocalists, three guitarists, bass, and drums to create a kaleidoscopic rush of colorful sludge, post-rock, doom, lighter-lifter metal, and clear-headed pop. This band makes catchy, ambitious music, and they did a better job at being Mastodon this year than Mastodon themselves."

This album has been voted by many different sites as top 20 - top 40 release of the year. Anyway, enjoy :

----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
02.12.2011 - 19:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I'm really not quite sure why I haven't checked these out yet. Offbeat sludge, Profound Lore release, topping a lot of 2011 lists, naked chick on the cover. Tis a mystery. Good song though.
03.12.2011 - 17:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow band has new albuum out album cover is awesome, I somehow found this band long ago and forgot about it 2007 or 9 album I have listen what was availble at myspace , it was interesting I also like this new song from new album , good work
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.12.2011 - 18:01
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
These guys have been getting rave reviews all over the net, I've just been putting off listening to this one. I have no clue why. Anyway thanks for the post, I'm going to be checking the full album out soon. Hopefully I don't forget again
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
03.12.2011 - 21:31
Lit.
Account deleted
I remember hearing about this band somewhere that wasn't here. I'll check them out.
03.12.2011 - 21:40
The Turbanator
Check them out and get your mind blow

I've been listening to this album for the 3rd day running haha. So good.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
05.12.2011 - 12:29
Savopipo
Not my cup of tea.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
05.12.2011 - 18:49
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Savopipo on 05.12.2011 at 12:29

Not my cup of tea.

Coz swedes only drink coffee
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
05.12.2011 - 19:11
Savopipo
Written by Spirit Molecule on 05.12.2011 at 18:49

Written by Savopipo on 05.12.2011 at 12:29

Not my cup of tea.

Coz swedes only drink coffee

I prefer beer and whiskey but as you point out most times I have coffee.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com