‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]
Users visited: 240  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Troy Killjoy on 14.12.2011 at 23:17
Due to the off-topic conversations in the love thread leading to talks of suicide, depression, angst, anxiety, and the likes...

This is your place to discuss your inner conflicts, share with others or simply give positive advice to people suffering. Reflect on past experiences, post your views on mental illnesses, share stories of family members who suffer from such illnesses - basically just keep it on topic.

/wrist

Page 12 of 12

Ilham
attention whore*

13.08.2014 at 03:27
Written by Slayer666 on 13.08.2014 at 03:15
That's a lot of text that just went up in smoke.

But I don't really have any further questions, you've just pretty much confirmed there is no quick and easy solution other than getting sufficiently blasted. Guess I'll just have to stick with that for a few weeks until my financial crisis is resolved, one way or another. Then I'll probably work on something with more longevity, if I'm not too bored of it.

Yeah well, I went into details because many people would just take a sentence like "I had an anxiety problem because I was afraid of the future" as a joke. Of course everyone is afraid of what's coming for them. It's the context, physical health and mental state that make you vulnerable or not. And I had reasons to worry because I did end up jobless, homeless, riddled with debts and alone. I managed to get the degree with pretty high scores, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Now. I really can't say I condone how you're planning on handling the situation for the next couple of weeks, if by blasted you meant getting coked-up and drunk. But I am in no position to tell you what to do, and I don't like doing that even if I were.
Slayer666

13.08.2014 at 03:59
Written by Ilham on 13.08.2014 at 03:27

Now. I really can't say I condone how you're planning on handling the situation for the next couple of weeks, if by blasted you meant getting coked-up and drunk. But I am in no position to tell you what to do, and I don't like doing that even if I were.

Eh, I've always found illicit drugs to be the best short-term solution for everything, whether it's opiates to chill out from particularly stressful situations or amphetamines to boost energy for all-nighters. I' guess I'll just have to mix and match the most appropriate combo for my current situation.

But thanks anyway for your replies, they're very much appreciated. It's nice to have someone to talk to.
Ilham
attention whore*

13.08.2014 at 04:08
Written by Slayer666 on 13.08.2014 at 03:59
Eh, I've always found illicit drugs to be the best short-term solution for everything, whether it's opiates to chill out from particularly stressful situations or amphetamines to boost energy for all-nighters. I' guess I'll just have to mix and match the most appropriate combo for my current situation.

But thanks anyway for your replies, they're very much appreciated. It's nice to have someone to talk to.
Well, I really can't comment on the drug thing, I have never used any outside of "happy" circumstances.

As for the replies, there is absolutely nothing to thank me for. That whole period still feels like an out-of-body experience, and I am still dealing with some of the problems that emerged from it, so it isn't bad for me to talk about it either. I am available by PM any time, I volunteer as a last resort if you ever need one.
no one

13.08.2014 at 04:42
I think most of us have been there at some point, thing is to feel free to ask for help.
the coke and stuff is definitely the wrong answer, but hey i would have thought the same way at your age and sometimes experience and mistakes is what learns our lessons or answers our questions.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]

Login or register to post here.