Metal Storm logo
Soulfallen - New Single Online

Finnish dark metallers Soulfallen have posted online their first single "Dead And Dying" from their new album The Promise Of Hell, due out on January18th. You can listen to it below. More album details here.

The band also posted a hellish Christmas update on their official website: "Soulfallen would like to wish you all a hellish Christmas and an infernal New Year! It has been a good year for us despite its challenges. We've played some good shows with great bands, met some really cool people, but most of all we have recorded our third album! At this point we would like to take the time to thank you all for the support during the year(s). We are truly humbled by the feedback we have received from you all.
As our Christmas present we present you our first official single 'Dead And Dying' from our upcoming album The Promise Of Hell! Hopefully this will get you through the holidays and see you all on the road in 2012 - The year of Hell! Yours, Soulfallen."

Source: soulfallen.com
Band profile: Soulfallen
Posted: 26.12.2011 by MetalSpider

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 32 users
26.12.2011 - 20:15
Milena
gloom cookie
They still lack that little something. Very good players and a carefully crafted sound, but hearing it this time around makes this experience worse than Grave New World. Oh well. We'll see how the album will turn out to be.
----
7.0 means the album is good
27.12.2011 - 00:00
MetalSpider

Interesting...for me I think they have something that's a little different in their sound, something special imo. I definitely can't wait for the new album and this song is killer.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
17.01.2012 - 23:45
Ikuinen

I can still hear that this is Soulfallen...the album is on my buy list

Hits total: 2333 | This month: 6