Metal Storm logo
New Band: Unidecember

27.01.2012 - 15:44
Mizzy
I present to you a "new band" from Sweden: Undecimber.

The early productions was an extreme industrial rush where solid state distortion on every possible output became the signature. The sound changed in the progress of making music later on, giving more room for melody and actual song. As the sound was refined Reactor tried to withdraw the first demo "Negotiate This" in vane, and in laughter. The music was out there for every poor noise junkie.

The sound today is still carrying industrial influences. Guitars are, and always will be, the main theme in the music. Down pitched guitars and haunting lyrics; the fundamentals of the characteristic sound of Undecimber. The compelling combination of goth, electro and metal is the key to the music.

The scattered elements of electro, provides dynamics to the music but the sound is always faithful to the fundamentals of rock. And this skillful mix of hardness and melody is very reminiscent to the grandiose band Type O Negative.

http://www.facebook.com/realwicked

This is my first topic so feel free to give me any inputs.
27.01.2012 - 23:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this abnd I found it once in MA new eddet bands, I listen it but to be honnest I dont remeber how it sounds at all, I gonna re fresch my memory but band name and band pic in MA and album title is familiar
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing