Metal Storm logo
Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - New Album Title And Tracklist Revealed

Luca Turilli has announced that the new Luca Turilli's Rhapsody album will be entitled Ascending To Infinity and will be released on June 29th, 2012, via Nuclear Blast. The album will have around 65 minutes of music. The limited edition will include two additional bonus tracks for 75 minutes of music plus many exclusive gifts to be revealed soon. The "Ascending To Infinity" worldwide headlining tour will kick off this Autumn.

For more news, including the presentation of the new Luca Turilli's Rhapsody's singer, check the band's official website on February 27th.

Ascending To Infinity tracklist:

01. Quantum X
02. Ascending To Infinity
03. Dante's Inferno
04. Excalibur
05. Tormento E Passione
06. Dark Fate Of Atlantis
07. Fantasia Gotica
08. Clash Of The Titans
09. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer's Fall
1 - Alma Mundi
2 - Fatum Mortalis
3 - Ignis Divinus

[Also thanks to Flower Metal for sending in this news!]

Source: ltrhapsody.com
Band profile: Luca Turilli
Posted: 31.01.2012 by Kallis Helmi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 159 users
31.01.2012 - 12:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
The plot thickens...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.01.2012 - 12:45
Fred

From Chaos To Eternity ---> Ascending To Infinity
----
Fred
31.01.2012 - 14:04
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Irritable Ted on 31.01.2012 at 13:17

I would imagine it will sound exactly the same as old Rhapsody of Fire or the new Rhapsody Of Fire or his solo stuff. The song titles are the same as ever and I'm sure the artwork will have a dragon on it.

I'm betting on something closer to his solo stuff, actually
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
31.01.2012 - 15:09
Iriki

Any bets for the Vocalist?

31.01.2012 - 15:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Soon this band will change its name to Luca Turilli's Rhapsody of Fire, I have this feeling.
31.01.2012 - 16:22
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Irritable Ted on 31.01.2012 at 14:24

Is there a difference?

Yes, Luca Turilli's solo stuff is even more shamelessly cheesy
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
31.01.2012 - 16:58
Kallis Helmi
ManDaraBosS
Written by Irritable Ted on 31.01.2012 at 13:17

I would imagine it will sound exactly the same as old Rhapsody of Fire or the new Rhapsody Of Fire or his solo stuff. The song titles are the same as ever and I'm sure the artwork will have a dragon on it.

I would guess that the new singer will be Olaf Hayer, just a guess mind, but pretty confident.

From the official page, part of a recent interview with Luca:

" MW: What can you tell us about the new singer?

LT: As you can imagine this will be one of the most important news to be given in the upcoming months but for the moment we prefer to keep all top secret. Speaking about singers please allow me to say a few words about OLAF HAYER, singer and talented voice of LUCA TURILLI, my old solo band. The truth is that, as many people could already imagine, I stopped my solo activity as LUCA TURILLI definitely, willing to dedicate myself to LT's RHAPSODY at full time. That's why I want to publicly thank Olaf for the fundamental contribution he gave to our solo albums. All the 3 albums of the trilogy entered the charts establishing some important records and this was possible mainly because of my friend Olaf. Who knows, maybe sooner or later we'll still have the chance to work together, never say never. "

I hope the new album will sound as a mix of Prophet Of The Last Eclipse and Legendary Tales!
----
"Now I'm leaving my worries behind
Feel the freedom of body and mind
I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
I go"
31.01.2012 - 19:05
Stabby
Account deleted
Written by Iriki on 31.01.2012 at 15:09

Any bets for the Vocalist?

I seriously hope!
31.01.2012 - 22:11
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Damn it I thought Ascending to Infinity was the original Rhapsody's new album... This whole situation is gonna get really confusing very soon
04.02.2012 - 00:53
DieH@rd

Now we wait to see how will Rhapsody of Fire's next project be unveiled. Luca wrote all the lyrics for them, and i am really wondering if there will be any change of styles now that he is gone.
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-

Hits total: 4143 | This month: 2