Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
16.11.2008 - 03:15
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Feminism is all just a big problem. If Women just stayed were they belonged, in the Kitchen and on their backs there wouldn't be any problems
----
Coldgrits
16.11.2008 - 11:33
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Until women become eligible to be drafted into the military, women will never be equal.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.11.2008 - 16:42
baldur
Feminsism only exists to integrate ugly women into our society

im just joking, a friend of mine told me this..
18.11.2008 - 22:12
MadGatsu
Written by baldur on 18.11.2008 at 16:42

thats why ugly men die alone xD
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
19.11.2008 - 11:00
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
Lately I am often running onto big feminist girls, that believes man are worthless, can't depends on them etc while at the same time they sit at home while man works and bring food onto the table, and not only that, he also have to pay the maid so his wife would not ruin her hands or hair - gotta love that.
19.11.2008 - 11:53
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by MadGatsu on 18.11.2008 at 22:12

Ugly men die alone less often than ugly women, as men we have the privilege of a lower lifespan.
But regardless, I guess Hillary Clinton is our new warlord, so watch out world, about every four weeks or so we may have our military invade your country, but we'll leave once we get our hormones under control. XD (Just kidding, I think men are driven by hormones just as much, if not more than women. Ever hear of testosterone poisoning?)

I think this is where we stand in terms of women's rights http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/918493/
Women today want to be equal to men, but only in the ways that are advantageous to them. They don't want to be equal in the disadvantageous ways.
19.11.2008 - 21:08
MadGatsu
Written by Introspekrieg on 19.11.2008 at 11:53

Ugly men die alone less often than ugly women, as men we have the privilege of a lower lifespan.
But regardless, I guess Hillary Clinton is our new warlord, so watch out world, about every four weeks or so we may have our military invade your country, but we'll leave once we get our hormones under control. XD (Just kidding, I think men are driven by hormones just as much, if not more than women. Ever hear of testosterone poisoning?)

I think this is where we stand in terms of women's rights http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/918493/
Women today want to be equal to men, but only in the ways that are advantageous to them. They don't want to be equal in the disadvantageous ways.

Human nature. Not women's nature. EVERYONE in the world wants to have more advantages and less disadvantages. I dont blame them, i want the same thing. But i wouldnt call it "feminism". Thats totally wrong.
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
15.12.2008 - 13:56
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by MadGatsu on 19.11.2008 at 21:08

Written by Introspekrieg on 19.11.2008 at 11:53

Human nature. Not women's nature. EVERYONE in the world wants to have more advantages and less disadvantages. I dont blame them, i want the same thing. But i wouldnt call it "feminism". Thats totally wrong.

What is wrong exactly?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
15.12.2008 - 15:40
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Women will not relent until men are their slaves, complete with shackles and handcuffs!! repress women!!make them stay in the kitchen and bedroom for their whole lives!! j k lol. also, i believe feminism has made its point, we are pretty much equal nowadays(in westernised developed countries), though the situation in the arab states and africa is fucking wrong..

but i think everyone agrees with me that this woman is full of shit
15.12.2008 - 17:44
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 15.12.2008 at 15:40

it is completely beyond me how you can call someone that has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, prostituted herself for a living AND tried to kill three people "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement" or "the first outstanding champion of women's rights.

----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
15.12.2008 - 18:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Lucas on 15.12.2008 at 17:44

Written by Valentin B on 15.12.2008 at 15:40

it is completely beyond me how you can call someone that has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, prostituted herself for a living AND tried to kill three people "one of the most important spokeswomen of the feminist movement" or "the first outstanding champion of women's rights.

yup, totally hopeless. just proves how full of shit extreme feminism is..
15.12.2008 - 18:23
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 15.12.2008 at 18:21

yup, totally hopeless. just proves how full of shit extreme feminism is..

well, not really, but it definitely does prove that there are few krrrrazy feminist individuals out there..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.12.2008 - 23:45
Atto
Account deleted
Yes...extreme feminism is too much...

But for some things I think they are right..
I don't know if that's happens everywhere in the world, but I heard female executives get lower salaries than men when on the same position....That's not fair, unless they prove women are less efficient than men in business...which doesn't seem to be the case..
Also, in politics there aren't as many women are there are men...the few ones that appear are still seen as if they were the exceptions...although that's slowly changing...
27.02.2009 - 23:55
jd-inflames
Account deleted
Let's look at it this way. All men are pigs.

I'm a man, and I agree with it.

It is our primal nature in a hunter/gatherer sense, really. I don't think there's a man here who would disagree with me when I say that a woman is standing in the road naked, we won't take more than a simple glance. The majority of women aren't like that, men are. As I said, it's in our nature. Now I think that the original poster's examples DOES show some incredibly extreme efforts by feminist groups, and I would definitely agree that is sexism. But I think that we are taking those activists into the public light and giving those feminists who really believe in equality as opposed to male suppression a bad name.
09.03.2009 - 02:27
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Well I disagree with feminism purely because its a female version of chauvinism and even worse. And I dont agree with either of the two, Im not a chauvinist in any way, or I try not to be. But I guess the discrepancies come in how some women want their bread buttered on both sides - They want equal rights, want to be business woman and oppose the whole "housewife" ideas, which is fine. I wont stand in their way to any of those things, yet some women apply those rules to how they see it fit.

They want to be seen as equals to men, yet when the shit hits the fan they cry out "oh but Im only a woman". Men aren't allowed to hit women, which is how it should be...but why is it fine the other way around? Why in divorce settlements the woman in 95% of the cases automatically get custody? I know various people where the woman is the one who fucked up a relationship, cheated or was solely responsible for the break-up, yet the man had to move out of the house and give up the kids. Where is the equal rights now? If they want equal rights then fine....but that should be carried ALL the way through into ALL social areas.
09.03.2009 - 19:19
Konrad
Mormon Storm
I just noticed this in the past couple of weeks...it's a new theory of mine. The majority of feminists seem to be white women. I think this is due to the fact that most of the BIG problems in the world are caused by white men. Even if you argue this, chances are that other nationalities have learned their behavior from white men ie. africa...but I'm talking about global problems here...and since white men are wealthy and control the majority of global affairs, my statement is valid. So, maybe the majoriy of feminists are white women who are surrounded and influenced by white men. At my university, white women who date latin americans or african americans never seem to be complaining about men, and they also show in their behavior that they need their man. White women who associate with white men want to be independent and show men they can do shit on their own. I'm not really saying anything here...it's just my observation.

I agree with Varg Vikernes. Woman are equal to men, but they have different jobs. It doesn't mean they can't do what men do...but fundamentally men and women have seperate duties in a society. Men certainly cannot do some things that women are good at doing, and are physically incapable of doing the rest. I also agree with George Carlin. Women deserve more rights. Woman are our equals, but feminism is rediculous and it goes to rediculous lenghts. Not to mention, if they hate men so much, can't they find something more productive, more intelligent and more morally correct to do than to put on business suits and act like men? In general, I see extreme feminism as fascism where the leaders involved only think of themselves. True men and true women try to learn each others jobs, they try to educate themselves as much as possible, and they certainly do not think one is more important than the other. Women complete men and vice-versa, we need each other to survive, and a civilization that does not understand this will fall.
----
Brujerizmo!
25.04.2009 - 13:18
DarkFreddie
Account deleted
I'm really fed up with all these feminists. They just don't think! How can you say such things? How can you say that all men are pigs?
Another thing: they always say that they're inferior, socially speaking, to men. Well, I don't agree with that: women can do everything nowadays, they can do whatever job they like, so what are complainig about??
25.04.2009 - 16:23
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
IMO, men and women are not equal in nothing. men dont have breasts! not big asses and cant be pregnant! women can enjoy sex more than men. women are beautiful but men arent. women are free to make up and be more beautiful than they are but if men do it they are faggots! women are sensitive and kind cause they have to be mothers, women sometimes walk on their husbands nerves , "women are our Mothers".

but men are strong more than women, they are more creative than women cause they cant be pregnant I think! so they create other things. men arent sensitive as women are. men do hard works but women cant. men are better writters, actors, philosophers and athletes, but women cant cause if they could do such things I dont think they would be a nice mothers! men sometimes use their power to control women or make them to obey their orders , "men are our Fathers".

feminism or what the hell which makes a group special are nothin more than a social illness I think. I remember that Sweden had problems about Prostitues in germany at Wrold Cup. I think we cant war against Nature we have to accept it, we cant blame male Lions for having alot of female lions for their own, but female Lions cant do it! cause its their need and nature. they want to war against nature (feminists).I dont say that they cant ask for their social rights, they can, but they say that they have to sit on men's heads! when we are on a roof we have to take care of the edge which is in fron of us, but we have to be carerful to not falling down from the behind edge!when we are on a roof we have to take care of the edge which is in fron of us, but we have to be carerful to not falling down from the behind edge!
26.04.2009 - 16:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by [user id=40767] on 25.04.2009 at 13:18

How can you say that all men are pigs?

Haha, easily. (I'm not a feminist though)

Written by [user id=40767] on 25.04.2009 at 13:18

Another thing: they always say that they're inferior, socially speaking, to men. Well, I don't agree with that: women can do everything nowadays, they can do whatever job they like, so what are complainig about??

You probably haven't noticed that in great part of countries women get LESS salary than men for equal jobs, don't you?

Written by [user id=31891] on 25.04.2009 at 16:23

women are beautiful but men arent.

Now, now... it's not that bad.

Well, I disagree that women can't be writers, or they are not that creative just because once they get pregnant and that is like... umm, pregnancy has ruined all creativity? I don't think so. O_o Or I just misunderstood you.
26.04.2009 - 18:01
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
@ Ragana, it was just a guess! huhu, but history shows that women arent creative as men are, even those who are really free cant be like men, I dont know why! Nature! and in the same way Men cant be like Women too. and if some did it , lesbians and gays produced
and in the end men cant create human, thats why I meant! so they have to be creative in tother things.
26.04.2009 - 19:20
DarkFreddie
Account deleted
No actually I haven't. Where I live it's not like you say: men and women are paid equally.
Anyway, women are better at doing certain things, men at other things! It's natural, everyone has his/her role.
26.04.2009 - 19:43
Ragana
Rawrcat
Sure, women do different things better than men and contrariwise; I was talking about the payment. Well, if not in Italy, then I certainly know that here in Latvia part of women still get less payment than men. So, only because we are the 'weakest' of both genders, we should get less payment for the same job? That's not really fair, so I guess that's one of the reasons to be a feminist in this kind of countries, plus, you can never be sure if in your country aren't anyone who pays less to a woman than to a man.

THE_BLACK_GOD, yeah, I understand what are you saying but seriously, - only because we can give birth to a child doesn't mean that we aren't creative or less creative than men. I mean, not every woman has been pregnant and there are lots of female artists and scientists there. sure, men are way logical than we are... but that doesn't affect creativity.

Btw, what kind of history are you talking about?
26.04.2009 - 19:53
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
@ Ragana, history of Art, Lietrature, Politics, Philosophy ( its very weird cause Jean Paul Sarte's very close friend called Simon du Boulevard was a feminist too and a philosopher maybe ) , etc. , I accept that they dont have same choices as men had, but nowadays its changed! women rule the world.

and I think women earn less payments cause they want it! they wanted to work as men, then they had to pay somthin, understand? , they want less money themselves! they can say that we dont work with this payments. the other things is about their power, they have less power in hard workds, so they ear less , its normal. and again often, men are the RESPONSIBLES of families (i said Oftena, 70%), so its normal! look, women work but most of them think that they do it cause they want it, so their money is their owns they think, so where the fuck should family goes?

and about give a birth , as I know some dogm feminists think that women should not give a brith to a child, cause they think its not fair. just for information.
26.04.2009 - 20:29
Ragana
Rawrcat
You just can't see how women rule the world but I agree with you that years ago women weren't allowed to do lots of things they do now. We can't see the development of art made by women because they started to do it pretty recently if compared to men.

You see, there still aren't as many jobs for women as there are for men, so it's better to work for less payment than not to work at all just because there won't any place where to work with the exact knowledge. I mean, women can't build houses but men can. So, there are way more vacancies for men than for women and they can choose where to work and for what payment because they will always find a job (though, not in the period of crisis ).

Hello, chiefs don't ask if the exact woman is married so he/she could pay her less salary just because her husband probably gets a lots more money. Well, about spending the money... that depends on each woman.
And not in every case a man gets more money than his wife, maybe he doesn't work at all. Plus, not to mention the big number of women with kids who are living without this 'father' in the family. And what about that? Then it seems that this chief should increase her salary just because she has five kids at home and no husband? That's not fair to the other women then.

Haha, it's not fair to who?

/haah, my 1000th post.
01.05.2009 - 04:27
necrovamp
And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

and then women would die out becuase theres no men to help produce babies - some people are just stupid.

I dont mind women wanting to be equal etc, I hate bieng told i'm worthless and crap. I dont stand for it. feminism really anoys me if i dont ignore it. at least its petty enough to ignore at the moment.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
01.05.2009 - 05:00
Gigginova
Account deleted
I just don't like how if you open a door for a feminist, they say "I don't need your help THANK YOU!" , so unappreciative and retarded :
12.05.2009 - 21:54
Graveheart
Written by [user id=160] on 01.05.2009 at 05:00

I just don't like how if you open a door for a feminist, they say "I don't need your help THANK YOU!" , so unappreciative and retarded :

I'm starting to think the women reacting like that are the biggest misogynists themselves. Whenever I open a door or hold it open for a woman, I do it as a person to another person, not as a man to a woman. I have the same thoughts in my head whenever I do it for a man, which is that I'm just being polite instead of making a point that the two of us are somehow inequal. An offended woman sees the gender first (I mean if her exact words are "I don't need help from a man" as I've heard has often been the case) which is quite unexpected coming from a person insisting gender must never be an issue. It's like she's thinking "I must be inferior because I'm a woman" and taking me opening the door for her as proof. This all would make sense if I actually said aloud "excuse me miss, before you open the door, please let me do it for you because you're a woman and therefore weaker than me and other men" and then opened the door. Sometimes it feels like I might as well say those words to her anyway and no difference will be made because she already sees her own attitude reflected in my actions. (way to go: this is how misogynists are made)
13.05.2009 - 01:14
Gigginova
Account deleted
@Graveheart: good point. but i don't think it's a matter of thinking women are inferior, it's just polite and respectful. You show respect to your parents, but it's not cuz you think they're much older and therefore weaker.
13.05.2009 - 01:24
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
Humility, all I gotta say.
----
13.05.2009 - 12:14
ms68
Written by Ragana on 26.04.2009 at 19:43

Part of women still get less payment than men. So, only because we are the 'weakest' of both genders, we should get less payment for the same job?

women earn less salary because they have less responsibility.
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit