Metal Storm logo
Looking for Wrathprayer merch.

04.02.2012 - 04:36
Edmund Fogg
So I was browising randomly in the New Release section to quench my thirst of new musical experience when I stumbled on this bad boy: http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/album.php?album_id=58774&band_id=6669&bandname=Wrathprayer. After a bit of research, I found out almost nothing via Bancamp, label sites etc. The son I was able to find is really good and peaked my interest, but now I'm arroused and cannot find anymore. Would you help me get my fix. Here is the song just to motivate you.

----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
04.02.2012 - 04:46
Solemn23
Account deleted
What exactly are you looking for?

Wrathprayer has released the following items:

DEMO TAPE : "In Utter Darkness" - Limited to 333 copies (SOLD OUT!)
DEMO 7" : "In Utter Darkness" - Limited to 300 copies (some might still be available here or there. Label : Temple of Abomination, Sweden)
DEMO CDr : "The Annunciation (Promo MMX) - limited to 33 copies (SOLD OUT!)

Wrathprayer will release the following items somewhere in Spring or Summer 2012 (depending on artwork and factory progress, etc.)

1st FULL-LENGTH CD & VINYL , through NUCLEAR WAR NOW! & ROSS BAY CULT.
04.02.2012 - 05:05
Edmund Fogg
Based on NWN bancamp page and MS they also released a Full lenght : The Sun Of Moloch: The Sublimation Of Sulphur's Essence Which Spawns Death And Life. That's the one I'm looking for. NWN has no items on their sites and it doesn't look like Ross bay Cult has any either. but thanks for the info.
----
04.02.2012 - 05:20
Solemn23
Account deleted
Written by Edmund Fogg on 04.02.2012 at 05:05

Based on NWN bancamp page and MS they also released a Full lenght : The Sun Of Moloch: The Sublimation Of Sulphur's Essence Which Spawns Death And Life. That's the one I'm looking for. NWN has no items on their sites and it doesn't look like Ross bay Cult has any either. but thanks for the info.

Yeah, "The Sun of Moloch" is the 1st full length I was talking about (my bad, I forgot to mention the tittle). They recently told me that the artwork was still being tended to, so I'm guessing this will be a release for the summer (2012). It will be an outstanding offering!
04.02.2012 - 05:31
Edmund Fogg
Written by Guest on 04.02.2012 at 05:20

Yeah, "The Sun of Moloch" is the 1st full length I was talking about (my bad, I forgot to mention the tittle). They recently told me that the artwork was still being tended to, so I'm guessing this will be a release for the summer (2012). It will be an outstanding offering!

Nice, In that case, if you have the source, you can edit the release date of the album in the database. Would help the credibility of the site and avoid others to wet their panties too early like I did.
----
04.02.2012 - 19:59
Solemn23
Account deleted
Hehe.. will do!
10.02.2012 - 02:33
Solemn23
Account deleted
30.04.2013 - 14:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Edmund Fogg on 04.02.2012 at 04:36
Wrathprayer

Hey man, are you still searching for this beast? I bought the cd 2 weeks ago ago while I was at Roadburn Festival. They ended up releasing the cd (limited to 1000) way after the vinyl.
I'm going to give you two links:
If you want the cd take this one from the label, it's cheap. If you want something bigger ask these guys.
About the music, man this shit is crazy... Nothing out of the ordinary but so well executed and it breaths pure evil. I'm happy to see more bands from Chile getting some attention.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
02.05.2013 - 04:11
Edmund Fogg
Written by X-Ray Rod on 30.04.2013 at 14:16

If you want the cd take this one from the label, it's cheap. If you want something bigger ask these guys.
About the music, man this shit is crazy... Nothing out of the ordinary but so well executed and it breaths pure evil. I'm happy to see more bands from Chile getting some attention.

Woah it's been a while since I've been here. Thx for the info. I agree with you. Experimentation is really fun, but when a band sticks to their guns and gives you this kind of precise delivery... It's finger licking good.
----