Metal Storm logo
DragonForce - New Song Streaming Online

"Fallen World", the brand new single from British speed power metallers DragonForce is now streaming online at this location. Alternatively, you can listen to it below. The song comes off the band's forthcoming album The Power Within, which will hit stores on April 15th via the band's own Electric Generation Recordings. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: DragonForce
Posted: 18.02.2012 by Torgo

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 38   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 263 users
21.02.2012 - 14:15
Nemo Atkins

Although the song doesn't sound that different, I couldn't help noticing the harsh vocals in parts of the verses.
24.02.2012 - 14:41
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Nemo Atkins on 21.02.2012 at 14:15

Although the song doesn't sound that different, I couldn't help noticing the harsh vocals in parts of the verses.

They did that on one of the songs on Inhuman Rampage. Can't remember which somg, but it mentioned "fire" (that's probably the whole album, though).
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
24.02.2012 - 15:16
Nemo Atkins

Written by M C Vice on 24.02.2012 at 14:41

They did that on one of the songs on Inhuman Rampage. Can't remember which somg, but it mentioned "fire" (that's probably the whole album, though).

Yeah, it's fair to say they have limited lyrical themes. Which reminds me... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DrinkingGame/DragonForce

Edit: I think I know which song you meant: "Revolution Deathsquad"
25.02.2012 - 06:33
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Nemo Atkins on 24.02.2012 at 15:16

Written by M C Vice on 24.02.2012 at 14:41

Yeah, it's fair to say they have limited lyrical themes. Which reminds me... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DrinkingGame/DragonForce

Lyrically, they only have 4 or 5 songs. They just re-arrange the words. Bit like Immortal, really.
Hey, if Dragonforce and immortal swapped lyrics, would anybody notice?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
29.02.2012 - 21:58
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 20.02.2012 at 17:28

Lovers gonna love.

Love is more powerful than hate.

What if I love to hate them?

Wouldn't pay for this, though. Most good power bands could write songs like this in their sleep. Not really a hater, just a non-impressed power fan.
07.03.2012 - 14:48
BudDa

One can also download the song at this location
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
11.03.2012 - 03:55
jadawal

Written by Guest on 18.02.2012 at 20:52

How come when Cannibal Corpse release the same thing every album people love them, but when DragonForce do it people bash them?

Because cannibal corpse is more evil, heavier, darker sounding music, many people in the metal scene will be content with that.

The dragonforce seemed a step up from their last effort, I think I may have heard a different interval or two
11.03.2012 - 10:08
INÆRIS

This is almost as good as Justin Bieber.
----
Still Life, Still Death

Hits total: 5014 | This month: 5