Metal Storm logo
Metal merchandise

01.11.2006 - 20:36
Necronomicon
Account deleted
Where do you buy you metal merchandise online? ive been looking for a good shop to buy band t-shirts, cd's etc.
ive found one though fearshop.com but it dosent take credit card for oversea custumers. only paypal and i cant figure paypal out..
so anyone got some good online shops?
01.11.2006 - 21:17
Daru Jericho
Try http://www.plastichead.com. They deal mostly in death and black metal stuff but have others. They sell MYRKSKOG t-shirts! Amazing. Also, they have a lot of Candlelight bands on there too. And their ladies small size are the only shirts that fit me amazingly. I'm fairly sure they ship world wide.

There's also the Nuclear Blast site too. However, I've never bought anything online so...yeah....
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

01.11.2006 - 21:40
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
just google what you're looking for. its better to do that and then opting for the cheapest one from google, than to just try one mailorder thats reccomended.

i don't know why people do that. google! its your friend!
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
01.11.2006 - 22:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Or try www.displeasedrecords.com

Cheap, has a lot of stuff, and they do also ship to Denmark. They ask 4.25 (Euro) for it though. But if you are capable of buying a lot at one time, it is not that much. When you go above 25 euro, they don't ask for administration costs anymore (2,50 euro), except if you buy an t-shirt or lp or anything that wont fit in your mailbox, than you have to order for atleast 50 euro to get rid of those costs.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
02.11.2006 - 03:35
danzig111
Account deleted
I haven't actually bought anything off this site, i don't buy from the internet that often.........But it's worth checking out:

http://www.infinity1.com/
03.11.2006 - 08:50
Necronomicon
Account deleted
thank you all!

infinity1.com is really good just what i needed
03.11.2006 - 15:44
matthioso
----
www.seedofrock.be
03.11.2006 - 17:41
SteTech
Written by Daru Jericho on 01.11.2006 at 21:17

Try http://www.plastichead.com. They deal mostly in death and black metal stuff but have others. They sell MYRKSKOG t-shirts! Amazing. Also, they have a lot of Candlelight bands on there too. And their ladies small size are the only shirts that fit me amazingly. I'm fairly sure they ship world wide.

There's also the Nuclear Blast site too. However, I've never bought anything online so...yeah....

I ordered a load of stuff from there about a month ago and haven't received it yet!
04.11.2006 - 02:04
Gothya
that one infinity1 it's pretty awesome, it has a lot and good stuff , I didn't even know about his site but it looks so complete, although the prices don't look so cheap wich is not a nice deal (but well nothing is too cheap nowadays, right?), hope they don't add more charges on the shipping and handling, 'cuase I might broke buying many stuff (just kiddin')
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
04.11.2006 - 02:33
Daru Jericho
Written by SteTech on 03.11.2006 at 17:41

Written by Daru Jericho on 01.11.2006 at 21:17

I ordered a load of stuff from there about a month ago and haven't received it yet!

Damn, that's perty dodgey. I guess it should be avoided then :X
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

09.11.2006 - 21:52
Necronomicon
Account deleted
Written by Gothya on 04.11.2006 at 02:04

that one infinity1 it's pretty awesome, it has a lot and good stuff , I didn't even know about his site but it looks so complete, although the prices don't look so cheap wich is not a nice deal (but well nothing is too cheap nowadays, right?), hope they don't add more charges on the shipping and handling, 'cuase I might broke buying many stuff (just kiddin')

yearh great side until i saw the shipping prices they are very expensive!!
14.11.2006 - 22:31
Gothya
that just freaks out, right?
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
15.11.2006 - 00:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't buy online, don't know why. Maybe because there are just as good stores in Stockholm as there are on internet.
----
15.11.2006 - 03:05
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
I go to Infinity1 as well but I know it only as Rockabillia, though i've never bought from the before.
For some of my metal cd's i go to The End Records.
I've done one order from them and i took a couple of weeks, but it may vary depending on the time of the year, and where you live as well.
16.11.2006 - 03:19
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
I usually just go to the website of the record label of the band I'm looking for. Except Relapse, I don't mess around with them because my friend ordered an Obituary t-shirt (Slowly We Rot) and they took his money and sent him a letter telling him he would never receive his t-shirt.
16.11.2006 - 15:26
Detric
King Of Twilight
Ebay is pretty good as well when buying merchandise.
16.11.2006 - 15:28
Warman
Erotic Stains
Yeah, E-Bay always works
----
18.11.2006 - 13:29
Sigyn
miaregine.com
I buy most merchandise from www.aftermath-music.com ( http://www.aftermathshop.com/oscommerce/ ) . There are probably better stores, with more stuff, but I really love this store. And I like to support it as much as I can!

It is located in Trondheim (Norway) and it's really small. It doesn't sell goth-stuff, just band-shirts and ALOT of cd's/Lp's/tapes. And the service is the best ever! If I call in an order, they send it the same day. They wrap the t-shirt (if that's what I am buying) in an old concert-poster. I just love that store :-) To everyone who is buying merchandise in Norway - I recommend that store. (Too bad Norway is so damn expencive!!! But thats another discussion)
----
www.miaregine.com

Delirium and Delight
24.11.2006 - 21:56
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
Infinity1 is too overpriced. You can try www.jsrdirect.com, its got a wide selection and pretty good prices. My friends and i have had pretty good results ordering from Relapse and jsrdirect. My friend sent cash to the centurymedia online store, and although it took like 5 weeks, he got his stuff, so centurymedia is pretty reliable too, though they dont have much stuff in stock. You can also try www.metalmerchant.com, but i havent ordered from there before.
Your best bet though is to order directly from the band whose merchandise you want. Most of the time you can contact the members of the band or merch guys via email, and make sure everything regarding your order is in line. Plus, nothing beats directly giving the band your money and support.
24.11.2009 - 01:16
So I don't know if you've found something you like yet or not, but if you search Rotten Roll Rex in google then you'll find an awesome site. Cheap merch and I think they deliver everywhere. But yeah, Rotten Roll Rex is really good.
24.11.2009 - 02:19
Warlock84
Rockstar500.com, cmdistro.com, rockabilia.com
----
All we are is the passion that burns inside us
25.11.2009 - 16:40
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
http://www.emp-shop.dk has a good selection of band merchandise and they accept credit/debit cards. Their prices are maybe a bit high.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
25.11.2009 - 16:53
Krankheit
Account deleted
www.aftermath-music.com is the only online store I have tried. So far I'm very happy with it.
27.07.2010 - 13:09
Archetype
28.03.2011 - 13:48
I made an account just to tell you bozzos dont know shytt bout real death metal!!.. you want some baddass REAL death metal merch go here http://gorefiendmerch.com/ or stick a dildo in your ears pussies !
28.03.2011 - 14:05
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Well I'm sold, but can I stick a dildo in my ear's pussy anyway?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."