Metal Storm logo
Vreid - Re-Sign With Indie Recordings, New Album In 2013

What have Vreid been up to? Apparently, they have been preparing a new album. The black metallers also signed a new deal with Indie Recordings. According to the label, the new album is in progress and the band is currently in the studio working. The new album is scheduled for release on February 2013. Check out the band's studio report below.

Vreid had this to say about the re-signing and the new album: "We have released 3 albums on Indie Recordings, and it has worked out tremendously. The band and label have grown together over these years, and we are very satisfied that we have now re-signed a new deal with Indie Recordings."

"2 years after we started writing new riffs, our new beast is now complete. It's been a lot of work, but we are utterly pleased with the result. Dark, heavy and Vreid are the 3 keywords to describe it. The artwork takes us in a new direction this time, and is done by the wizard Kim Holm. His work is spectacular and he has captured the music and lyrics beyond words. In February the new album will see the light of day, and we can't wait to unleash it, and come out and play for you again. - "Hváll"

Vreid will play a special show in London at The Underworld, on Sunday, November 4th. This will draw the line to Vreid's V touring cycle, and the band will take a few months break before they unleash the new beast in February 2013.

Source: indierecordings.net
Band profile: Vreid
Posted: 30.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 41 users
30.10.2012 - 21:55
JÄY
Metal slave
Yes, pls
30.10.2012 - 22:44
Fredd
Account deleted
Oh yea, baby.
30.10.2012 - 22:57
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
"no triggers or none of that shit". fucking awesome hahaha

BRING IT!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2216 | This month: 4