Photo galleries

Comments page 2 / 2

Comments: 39   Visited by: 220 users
12.12.2012 - 02:17
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by InnerSelf on 12.12.2012 at 02:12

I meant that Muse's music, although not Metal at all, doesn't seem weird being supported here (at least for me)

well, considering some people who support this event sometimes get their panties in a knot when I, or someone else, talks about supporting some hard rock (which, remember, was called metal back when they bands first appeared) bands by making them visible I find it totally weird because those bands ahve much more in coomon with MS than bands such as Muse.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.12.2012 - 20:03
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Well... I see no problem of Les Discrets being here. I have a problem with Muse because you can at least get some strong connections with Les Discrets but Muse?
That's just fucking random.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.12.2012 - 17:07
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
People enjoyed reading about God Is An Astronaut, Beardfish, Fu Manchu and Dredg, and nobody complained when the respective events were supported. I personally am looking forward to Ivor's write-up.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
16.12.2012 - 20:24
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
I dunno... If there's a line of what MS supports and what not. This definitely crossed it. Sometime we get this borderline bands which are cool since it can be interesting for metalheads but this is way off.

Welp, difference of opinions... Can't help but just disagree. Nothing personal against the band or anyone else. It's not like it takes off my sleep. If it gets featured, fine... if not, then fine. It'll just be hella wrong or should I say "worse" considering other events although other events had at least a connection to metal even if it was slight, this has none.. It'll be an interesting read though! That's for sure.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
17.12.2012 - 14:38
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Written by Italics on 08.12.2012 at 12:32

Muse has been utter sh*t over their last 2-3 albums. If this event had been posted back during the days of symmetry or absolution, I wouldn't have minded really.

I'm thinking the same thing. Black Holes and Revelations was okay, but The Resistance only had a couple good songs on it. I didn't even buy the 2nd law, and I should probably give it a full listen, but from the tracks I heard, it doesn't sound that great either. Absolution and the two before it were their best.

Some bands get better as they go, some end up having their best stuff early on and get shitty in their later days. Muse is one of those latter bands.
----
17.12.2012 - 15:50
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
MS is musing over muse? How amuseing.
18.12.2012 - 20:49
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
Written by R'Vannith on 17.12.2012 at 15:50

MS is musing over muse? How amuseing.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
26.12.2012 - 04:24
infernaldeath87
I love Muse, but sadly they don't belong here!
28.12.2012 - 21:23
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Sometimes we wonder ourselves.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 3335 | This month: 6