Work
Studdy
Other

Total votes: 29
25.01.2013 - 14:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What do you prefere more?

STUDY - You go to university, or school, study + do home work, go to exames. In Swe you can get sek 3000 per months + loan out 6 000 more(max) what you shood pay beck
live in sucky aparment and so on .....

Work - You have normal 8h work , apparmenty, normal incomes, normal work life

Others - here you can say other optioins, like non, both, depends of situation and so on.

My chose -
I would say none if I would have millions in my bandk, but I dont so I have to choose, I choose wor(I wish I have one)k, because if you work legly like europian, 8h and you have cotract and you do your job corectly and there no reason to be fired, I would choose work. You have work time you know you will be free, go home go to sleep, wake up listen music, you know x day you need do laundery, wash cloths, but stuff and so on, you know how much money you have, how much you can save and so on, les menatl problems, if you do work good and dont care about how others teach you supose to live, work is OK , you can do whatever you want after, weekends and so on
Studies, you have less money, you cant afford to go , you need spend same time in uni like I do + go home and also do home works, prefere for exames and be stressed out
But Im ready just now sacrifice all to get some profesion, since my old one what I did get is not usefull , so Im ready to sacrifice all next 2 years to get something......
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.01.2013 - 21:55
Thrashette
They both have their ups and downs, and it depends on where you work/study... I usually say school is more fun but work is easier. School is less repitive, but it takes up so much of one's life. Work gives you money and time to yourself but it's usually so boring. Right now, I like what I'm learning in school and I like my job. I would probably say work, because at least I get money rather than lose it, it's easier, and the people I deal with at work are generally less stupid and annoying than the people I deal with at school (which is pretty sad considering that I work with children).
27.01.2013 - 10:23
ANGEL REAPER
Well that depends... you see i have lived all my life on farm working all kind of stuff since i can remember but than i went to university...so how to put this...it depends : if i could get a steady job i wouldn't go to university and without university finished there are no steady jobs in this country (hell,there are no steady jobs anyway)
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.01.2013 - 15:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Schools if fn breaks , but work is fin when its over, I think studies shood not be more then 4 h per day and also you time to time can skip it, if its 8h + home work its fucked up in all ways
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2013 - 15:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Schools if fn breaks , but work is fin when its over, I think studies shood not be more then 4 h per day and also you time to time can skip it, if its 8h + home work its fucked up in all ways
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2013 - 16:20
Sophist
I'd study, first finish my current studies, then get onto mathematics, philosophy and maybe economy.
27.01.2013 - 16:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sophist on 27.01.2013 at 16:20

I'd study, first finish my current studies, then get onto mathematics, philosophy and maybe economy.

man pfilisofy will destroy your econimics and matte studies, more you do it less you wanna work and study what ordinary ppl do
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2013 - 17:18
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Written by Malphas on 27.01.2013 at 17:03

the educational system is totally corrupt (actually just like everything else here) so if you wanna pass an exam you need to pay the professor about 500 euros. Example: you walk into the classroom where the exam will be held, professor walks in and says: everyone who has connections go sit there on the left, everyone who paid me sit in the middle, and everyone else...if you really insist on taking the exam sit on the right side. This really happened to me, i think it's a very good picture of how things run in this "country"

Shit...that's abysmal
27.01.2013 - 17:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Malphas on 27.01.2013 at 17:03

Yeah i know that it the nordic countries they are paying you to go to college that really is a good system which helps kids at the age of 18 on their way to financial independence as a major step towards "growing up" and it is a system that works quite well. Here in Macedonia, if you wanna go to college you have to pay a shitload of money to both the university and the state, and if that wasn't enough, the educational system is totally corrupt (actually just like everything else here) so if you wanna pass an exam you need to pay the professor about 500 euros. Example: you walk into the classroom where the exam will be held, professor walks in and says: everyone who has connections go sit there on the left, everyone who paid me sit in the middle, and everyone else...if you really insist on taking the exam sit on the right side. This really happened to me, i think it's a very good picture of how things run in this "country"

well it was free studies here for all, now we have damn nazi gourement and EU citizens can study for free. and its huge minus, Swe loosing al lot of because of it
kids get pay from gourement each month, students can get aprox sex 3000 per months + loan 6000 more what you need pay beck
it was good in old days when you can wate soem years to pay beck, now after you finish nazie scums will ask you pay beck all emediatly so, this is why I dont loan
sek 3000 is ok if you live in city whit parents, but count sek 1000 per month to way to uni
if you live in camps, you need loan somthng like 2 k more
good way is live in campus and if family can give you sek 2000 .per month.. werry good
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2013 - 19:38
Evil Chip
Depends of the work. I'm currently working on some translations works and it's really boring, but writing essays and doing researching work is really interesting.
27.01.2013 - 20:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Malphas on 27.01.2013 at 17:36

I have a cousin in denmark who gets 6000 krone per month from his university and he has a part time job: 3 days a week 4 hours in a supermarket and gets another 4000 krone from there and he has a flat together with a friend...that dude has a nice life and to be honest with you i'm trying to find a way to move to denmark too (i was born there but spent my whole life here and since i'm older than 18 i don't get a danish citizenship as they say i chose not to live there....a great thanks to my parents)

Macedonia shood enter in EU and you can live there
6000 kroner are you shore I dunno might be but in swe only 3 k per months are free
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2013 - 21:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Malphas on 27.01.2013 at 21:02

Yup he's getting 6k (at least that's what he told me haha) and it's very improbable that we'll get into the EU but that's a totally different story

might be true I have no clue how it works in land where they speek so weird
----

apos;'
[image]
30.01.2013 - 19:47
Ragana
Rawrcat
Ideally, I'd vote for studying + working, but with all the field works and mandatory laboratory attendances, I find it hard to combine these things. however, I love to study despite the fact I don't get any money out of it.
30.01.2013 - 20:36
Warman
Erotic Stains
It's a weird question really, I guess most of us study because we wanna work with something specifik in the future. But they both have their ups and downs, as being said above. But I've been at the university for three years now, two years left and after that I can call myself a junior high/high school teacher in History and Swedish.
And I do long for those days. I'm so tired of studying, after a while it feels like I read the same classes and books over and over and over and over and over... Except for the summer you also never really have any time off. There's always some school work you should do instead, it never really ends.
And yes, the money's crap and I have a tight budget. On the other hand I have an absolutely great apartment. Right in an exclusive part of Stockholm. 12 years wait for it, it's in my dad's name but I live here.

The ups of studying? Well, there are a lot of days in the week where you don't go to school, so if it's not too much crap to study, you have days off now and then. I'd rather work for money though.
----
30.01.2013 - 21:05
quirin
Other! You just don't need that shit.
Studies are merely a way to qualify for some job, which you end up loathing in no time (unless you fit in the machine, but could you ever?). So you earn, so what? To buy a house in some shithole suburb near your workplace?
The "crawl and die" scenario, not for me; There ARE alternatives, if you're willing to sacrifice enough.
30.01.2013 - 22:58
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by quirin on 30.01.2013 at 21:05

Other! You just don't need that shit.
Studies are merely a way to qualify for some job, which you end up loathing in no time (unless you fit in the machine, but could you ever?). So you earn, so what? To buy a house in some shithole suburb near your workplace?
The "crawl and die" scenario, not for me; There ARE alternatives, if you're willing to sacrifice enough.

But do we all study just to get a job where we make a lot of money? Sometimes, like me, I guess, or rather hope, that you study to be qualified for a job you actually want.
----
31.01.2013 - 04:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Warman on 30.01.2013 at 20:36

And yes, the money's crap and I have a tight budget. On the other hand I have an absolutely great apartment. Right in an exclusive part of Stockholm. 12 years wait for it, it's in my dad's name but I live here.

12 years? wow. I spent some time trying to figure out that crazy waiting list and apartment situation in Stockholm in general, but never saw the real numbers (years). I did, however, realize how hard it is to get an apartment anywhere near the Stockholm University, so, yeah, you're incredibly lucky, haha.

I don't think I "belong" to the system or anything like that. I just think it's logical that you would want to get to know stuff about the things you like, especially if later you could earn money by using this knowledge and doing what you love. But I suppose it also depends on who your role model is/was.
31.01.2013 - 11:29
quirin
Written by Warman on 30.01.2013 at 22:58

Written by quirin on 30.01.2013 at 21:05

But do we all study just to get a job where we make a lot of money? Sometimes, like me, I guess, or rather hope, that you study to be qualified for a job you actually want.

It's wise to set your goal higher than money, although few work for the sole pleasure. In most cases, you eventually work where and when you can, no more. After a few years of that treatment, you might want to consider the options you've got left.

...Or you get lucky and live a fulfilled life wihtout ever questioning modern civilization. Unlikely but possible, depending on what field you're in. What do you do by the way?
31.01.2013 - 13:09
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by MetallicA on 27.01.2013 at 06:54

I'm sick of college. I'll forever be a career student though. I've always had a job all throughout college. Right now I'm getting paid to learn my job so it's a different kind of schooling...can't beat that though because I get to fly planes! I also plan on finishing my master's degree soon...hopefully within the next 3 years or so. And with my job, I'll always be constantly learning new stuff, constantly training for something, so yeah, I'll be in school off and on (just not in the traditional sense) for years to come! Just glad I'm not paying for it anymore lol

That sounds awesome, I want to fly planes too

I don't know, right now, I'm sick of working, not really sick of my job, but I don't feel like coming into work anymore and doing the same fucking routine.
Humans really fucked themselves over with this whole job situation.
I doubt I can study either, maybe in a few years I might see it differently, but right now I don't feel like going back to college. I enjoy having the money to do shit I like to do, but I just wish I didn't have to go into work everyday to do it
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
31.01.2013 - 13:57
IronAngel
I study because that's the whole point in life. To learn more, to be ever better. People work so we can sustain a civilized society where education and mental merit is the higher goal.

Of course, I don't want to study at this grade forever; I will get into the doctor program, do my dissertation, and then move on to more challenging research. But the idea of a work I do just for a living and which doesn't require great mental exercise is horrifying.
31.01.2013 - 14:10
Yavanna
I work and study, and do so since I was 16 and got my first job.
Some time ago, I wouls have voted for "study" but the last year in university made me change my mind
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
31.01.2013 - 22:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 30.01.2013 at 20:36

It's a weird question really, I guess most of us study because we wanna work with something specifik in the future. But they both have their ups and downs, as being said above. But I've been at the university for three years now, two years left and after that I can call myself a junior high/high school teacher in History and Swedish.
And I do long for those days. I'm so tired of studying, after a while it feels like I read the same classes and books over and over and over and over and over... Except for the summer you also never really have any time off. There's always some school work you should do instead, it never really ends.

The ups of studying? Well, there are a lot of days in the week where you don't go to school, so if it's not too much crap to study, you have days off now and then. I'd rather work for money though.

I thinking about history teacher .... Im sick n tired of komvux Luleå realy , CSN is why I am there
I might get work till sumnmer at Luleå harbor at docks

BTW do you loan money from csn, and if yes how much?
----

apos;'
[image]
31.01.2013 - 23:08
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Clearly someone needs to study more as they couldn't spell the word correctly in their own poll.

seriously, dude, please at least TRY. you got it right on the thread name ffs.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
01.02.2013 - 18:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
As for getting right on the thread name, it's 4 letter v/s 4 letter words only Craig. C'mon man.
03.02.2013 - 19:01
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 31.01.2013 at 22:11

I thinking about history teacher .... Im sick n tired of komvux Luleå realy , CSN is why I am there

Yes I loan money from CSN, as much as you can.
----
03.02.2013 - 21:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 03.02.2013 at 19:01

Written by Bad English on 31.01.2013 at 22:11

Yes I loan money from CSN, as much as you can.

I only free , dont wanna , since I need pay beck and I have no plans wanish to some retard contry like Pakistan, so I dont wanna riskt, maybe next termin
----

apos;'
[image]
03.02.2013 - 22:48
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I would study forever, but somehow i guess, i would have to turn to work one day...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

19.02.2013 - 15:39
whatsacow
Written by Ellrohir on 03.02.2013 at 22:48

I would study forever, but somehow i guess, i would have to turn to work one day...

Same. I do love college life, as stressful as it can be sometimes. Learning about new things, living with such good friends and always having something to do seems a lot more enjoyable than simply doing the same old shit day in and day out.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?