Metal Storm logo
!T.O.O.H.! - Calling It Quits After Upcoming Album

It seems like the revival of !T.O.O.H.! was short lived. After a disastrous show in Ostrava, the band has decided to break up once again after they complete their new upcoming album Democratic Solution, planned to be released sometime later this year.

The band released the following message on their Facebook page: "First and last. Hi, yesterday's show in Ostrava ended disastrously. It was a kind of test, in which we failed. We found out that his brother's illness is incompatible with live performance. Humanoid was after the performance hugely frustrated. He can't give his usual performance - it's for him too stressful. Exist as studio project it is for him pointless. Democratic Solution will be our farewell. Awaits us now still some work / vocals, mixing, the overall sound..."

The band had revealed last year that Josef "Humanoid" Vesely was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

[Also thanks to LeChron James for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: !T.O.O.H.!
Posted: 18.02.2013 by BoxCar Willy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 158 users
18.02.2013 - 13:05
Urs Blank

I guess it was inevitable. Playing in front of a crowd is not quite compatible with paranoid schizophrenia. Sad news nevertheless
18.02.2013 - 14:08
mz

Too bad, I just wish their final album be as good as their back catalog.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
18.02.2013 - 14:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Too bad they dont find "studio existence" good enough...there are plenty of bands and projects doing awesome music stuff without live gigs...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.02.2013 - 15:55
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Meh, another tiring band called it quits.

Well, not much in their stock for the fans. Go home and have some sleep, guys.

New album? ugh, as always "will be ignored" nod.
18.02.2013 - 15:56
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 18.02.2013 at 15:55

Meh, another tiring band called it quits.

Well, not much in their stock for the fans. Go home and have some sleep, guys.

New album? ugh, as always "will be ignored" nod.

Thanks for speaking for their fans. Thankfully !T.O.O.H.! fans know better and the only thing that's going to be ignored here is you and your nonsense comments (as per usual)
18.02.2013 - 16:37
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Cynic's a bitch, I look forward to !T.O.O.H.!'s upcoming album more than any other release this year
18.02.2013 - 16:47
Rulatore

I wonder what happened at the show....
18.02.2013 - 17:42
PocketMetal

Their last album was pretty amazing , too bad the show didn't went well but I really can't blame them ... the situation is too fucked up .
18.02.2013 - 18:43
BreadGod
Account deleted
I guess the best things in this world don't last long.

Hits total: 3047 | This month: 6