Metal Storm logo
Sepultura - Begin Writing New Album

Brazilian veterans Sepultura have released albums steadily in the last few years and the band has already started the writing sessions for their next album and successor to Kairos, released back in 2011. Sepultura plan to release the album this year under Nuclear Blast Records.

The band released this brief message: "Now it's time to start working on the new Sepultura album, out in 2013! Stay tuned in for some killer music and updates!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sepultura
Posted: 28.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 64 users
28.02.2013 - 17:13
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Im expecting this, after kairos I have high hopes that they continue on the right path
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
28.02.2013 - 17:40
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Kairos was shit. My hopes for this album is pretty low.
28.02.2013 - 20:47
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Why bother? I thought they were changing their name or something.
01.03.2013 - 00:13
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Kairos was a very mediocre album in my eyes. It would be too much to ask for them to uptune the guitars a bit and start playing stuff like "Arise" again, but another album of the quality of "Dante XII" certainly wouldn't go amiss either. That one is still without doubt, the band's best work with Derrick on vocals.
01.03.2013 - 01:34
Lord_Regnier
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.03.2013 at 00:13

Kairos was a very mediocre album in my eyes. It would be too much to ask for them to uptune the guitars a bit and start playing stuff like "Arise" again, but another album of the quality of "Dante XII" certainly wouldn't go amiss either. That one is still without doubt, the band's best work with Derrick on vocals.

I never liked Sepultura but I must say that I find their old stuff (before Chaos AD) vastly superior to their crappy recent albums.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 2694 | This month: 4