Metal Storm logo
Boy Hits Car

11.12.2006 - 18:11
Soliloquy
move this to rock if you want, but their profile says they are 'alternative/hard rock/rock/surf'....so yeah

anyways, any boy hits car fans out there? know of the band? like the band? like a certian member of the band? never heard of?

aright, Boy hits car used to be in the same record label as popular bands like:
Evanescense
Finger Eleven
3 Days Grace
Alterbridge

and bunch of other people i cant think of right now...
so whith a record label as big as that, you would have thought that Boy Hits Car would have made it big...right? wrong. the record label were being bunch of dicks, as they continued to push evanescene even before they made it big. and they forced all their resources towards evanescene. which means, any other band in the label, was getting a) no attention. b) no money to support for a new album. c) no tour dates....

so, boy hits car what was good for them. they quit that label, and ever since then, they have been an indie band. they have released 3 albums. one of them is their debut 'My Animal' album, which CAN NOT be foudn anywhere. then there is their self debut album that is just down right agressive and cool. and their lates, i havenot had a chance to hear that.

anyways, for people who are new to the band, try picking up their 'boy hits car' album. i dont know a single shitty song on the album.

and also, check this out. their lead singer, craig, is fucking insane! this has to be the HIGHEST stage jump ever in stage jumping history!

take a look at this:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1541478792

and apperently, its common for Craig to pull that stunt off. he does that quite often in his shows. but that HAS to be the highest one he has done todate.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
14.12.2006 - 12:00
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I'll probably be shit on for this, but I like the theme song they recorded for Lita on WWE, "Lovefurypassionenergy." Other then that, I haven't really listened to their music.
----
15.12.2006 - 23:49
Strid
Account deleted
Written by Elijah on 14.12.2006 at 12:00

I'll probably be shit on for this, but I like the theme song they recorded for Lita on WWE, "Lovefurypassionenergy." Other then that, I haven't really listened to their music.

same here
16.12.2006 - 19:25
Soliloquy
that song is actually one of their best songs. its really a song to pump you up

but try their song 'man without skin' and 'i am a cloud'(or 'i'm a cloud')
----

-Zakk Wylde
17.12.2006 - 17:51
Necronomicon
Account deleted
OMFG what an insane jump!! with a so crazy singer i got to check it out
18.12.2006 - 01:35
Soliloquy
the band kicks ass. i will asure you, that they wont be a dissapointment. although, i have yet to hear their latest album. their debut, and their second album were pretty good. it had some really cool ballads, hard, and some heavy songs here and there. their music isnt too complicated. their solos arent anything like Steve vai, or anything. but, its some good music to chill too.
----

-Zakk Wylde
21.12.2006 - 20:48
Necronomicon
Account deleted
damn cant find anything on soulseek?!?
22.12.2006 - 20:04
Basso
Account deleted
Gotta say I love the namn XD. But this kind of music isnt for me, so lets leave it at an insane name!
23.12.2006 - 06:37
Soliloquy
Written by Guest on 22.12.2006 at 20:04

Gotta say I love the namn XD. But this kind of music isnt for me, so lets leave it at an insane name!

yeah, their philosophy behind the name is the following:

we, humans constantly get hit by cars. our lives are ruined by them. so why dont we turn the tables on those damn cars? how bout WE, the humans, hit cars!
----

-Zakk Wylde