Metal Storm logo
Orphaned Land - Share New Album Cover Art, Tracklist

By now, we already know that Orphaned Land will be releasing the follow-up to their mammoth album The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR this year but today we learn more about it. Today the band revealed the cover artwork for All Is One created by the French artist Metastazis (Paradise Lost, As I Lay Dying, Sonne Adam, Watain), incorporating the three signs of the biggest religions as one. You can see it below.

The album will be available on June 24th in Europe (USA June 25th) 2013 as limited deluxe book edition including three bonus songs and a bonus DVD, as well as limited double gatefold LP including the three bonus songs and in different vinyl colors. A standard jewelcase CD format and digital download will also be available. Pre-order here.

Now when can we hear something? Probably soon.

All Is One tracklist:

01. All Is One
02. The Simple Man
03. Brother
04. Let The Truce Be Known
05. Through Fire And Water
06. Fail
07. Freedom
08. Shama'im
09. Ya Benaye
10. Our Own Messiah
11. Children

From September to November, Orphaned Land will play stages all over Europe and present the new studio album All Is One. Before heading on the headline tour, the band will play a few festivals and shows in South America and European festivals.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Orphaned Land
Posted: 23.04.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 223 users
23.04.2013 - 21:56
JÄY
Metal slave
The way they interwtined the religious symbols is clever but I'm not a fan of covers like this
23.04.2013 - 22:16
?apleee
Mouthcrab
I like it. Saying that those are the signs of the three major religions is inaccurate; Judaism is the ninth largest, sixth counting only the organized.
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
23.04.2013 - 22:45
pyrz

Yeah, more like the three biggest abrahamic religions. Like the design and symbolism.
23.04.2013 - 23:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
They would have incorporated in much better way.

I have seen loads of arts over puritanical religions and this seems to be pretty dull and uninspiring.
23.04.2013 - 23:34
Jiri

These Jews used the same artist as the Satanic act, Watain?
23.04.2013 - 23:48
Slayerus23
Account deleted
I think it's great, seriously. Metastazis is a master of artwork developing.
23.04.2013 - 23:52
Czerny Reiter

It's coherent with their philosophy and style but altogether nothing terribly inspired.

Despite thinking this, there's definitely something about it that appeals to me. Maybe it's the execution.
24.04.2013 - 00:06
Zadion

It's not like Orphaned Land is known for their album covers. Though I admit I actually like this one a lot.
24.04.2013 - 00:12
Stoned Crow

Blah
----
I'm very serious about not being serious.
24.04.2013 - 00:18
Raziel X

Loving the cover and its symbolism, pre-ordered the limited edition already ))
24.04.2013 - 01:38
Radivoy

Nice and clever artwork
----
Sorry for the bad English writing :P
24.04.2013 - 06:06
Arcticus

Written by Jiri on 23.04.2013 at 23:34

These Jews used the same artist as the Satanic act, Watain?

You're pointing out the difference in religion when the title of the album is "All is One" and the artwork shows a combination of three conflicting religious symbols?
24.04.2013 - 07:18
Aids

Has this type of album cover not already been done by Disturbed?

either way, looking forward to it!
24.04.2013 - 10:09
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Aids on 24.04.2013 at 07:18

Has this type of album cover not already been done by Disturbed?

yeah.

very resemblance to this.

24.04.2013 - 14:55
Windir

Simplistic yet saturated cover art
24.04.2013 - 20:59
Jiri

Quote:
You're pointing out the difference in religion when the title of the album is "All is One" and the artwork shows a combination of three conflicting religious symbols?

Yes, I am. You can't understand that? Wow. Satan is the evil force of all three of these religions; one whom the followers distaste. I hope you know that all three of these religions are analogous to one another as they are all Abrahamic religions, making them unified in an assortment of ways. This is why the band didn't include Buddhism and Hinduism. Wow.
30.04.2013 - 15:57
MechanisT
Account deleted
People of the book should take heed before BaN sues their asses.

Hits total: 5964 | This month: 5