Guest Reviewers

02.06.2013 - 16:03
D.T. Metal
Editor In Chief
Since we do value contributors immensely, we decided to make it easier for you, the casual reviewer, to submit an album review.

From now on the following applies:
If an official review is not yet available, the Guest Reviewer must wait at least 30 days after the release date to post a review (14 days if a Staff review is available)

Please brush up on the review procedures outlined in the FAQ under Guest Reviews Rules & Guidelines - HAPPY WRITING
05.06.2013 - 15:54
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by D.T. Metal on 02.06.2013 at 16:03

Since we do value contributors immensely, we decided to make it easier for you, the casual reviewer, to submit an album review.

If an official review is not yet available, the Guest Reviewer must wait at least 30 days after the release date to post a review (14 days if a Staff review is available)

Please brush up on the review procedures outlined in the FAQ under Guest Reviews Rules & Guidelines - HAPPY WRITING

Thanks for that - I believe those are good changes.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
05.06.2013 - 15:59
D.T. Metal
Editor In Chief
Written by Ace Frawley on 05.06.2013 at 15:54

Written by D.T. Metal on 02.06.2013 at 16:03

Thanks for that - I believe those are good changes.

NP - and there are exceptions to this rule; if you feel strongly about a particular album please contact me and depending on availability the rule can be stretched.
05.06.2013 - 18:18
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by D.T. Metal on 05.06.2013 at 15:59

that is awesome ! I remember how long I was waiting to submit my review on Igorrr
02.04.2014 - 11:02
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Is it there any time frame in which guest's review is accepted? I mean how long a guest reviewer has to wait to accept his review?
----
02.04.2014 - 11:22
R Lewis
That Useless Guy
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.04.2014 at 11:02

Is it there any time frame in which guest's review is accepted? I mean how long a guest reviewer has to wait to accept his review?

It depends on:
- how many reviews are in the queue waiting to be accepted
- how much time the proofreader has
- how messy the review is

I remember waiting something like a month to have some of my old guest reviews accepted. Some, instead, took only a week. There's not a specific deadline. The only thing I can ensure you is that your two reviews haven't been lost.

Also, remember official reviews have the precedence, obviously.
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
02.04.2014 - 15:13
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by R Lewis on 02.04.2014 at 11:22

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.04.2014 at 11:02

It depends on:
- how many reviews are in the queue waiting to be accepted
- how much time the proofreader has
- how messy the review is

I remember waiting something like a month to have some of my old guest reviews accepted. Some, instead, took only a week. There's not a specific deadline. The only thing I can ensure you is that your two reviews haven't been lost.

Also, remember official reviews have the precedence, obviously.

Thanks for clarification.

Well, It was general thought.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm