Metal Storm logo
Empyrium - Two Shows Confirmed

In November, folk doom/neofolk band Empyrium will perform their two only concerts in 2013 in Berlin and Brasov. The setlist will be expanded, so you can expect songs Empyrium did not perform live before. It is not everyday that you have the chance to see Empyrium perform live.

The band's line-up will once again consist of the cast already known from former concerts: Schwadorf, Helm, Konstanz (The Vision Bleak), Neige (Alcest), Eviga (Dornenreich), Fursy Teyssier (Les Discrets), Aline Deinert (Neun Welten), and Christoph Kutzer (Remember Twilight). The support act of the Berlin gig will be Auerbach Tonträger's recent signing Duncan Evans, who will present songs of his upcoming debut album Lodestone.

Tickets for the Berlin concert are now on pre-sale at this location.

Shows:

22.11.2013 - GER - Berlin - Passionskirche
24.11.2013 - ROM - Brasov - Centrul Cultural Reduta

In 2011, the band did their first ever show in Leipzig, Germany. Empyrium had announced in 2010 that they were working on new songs but there is still no update on that. Their last album Weiland was released way back in 2002.

Source: en.prophecy.de
Band profile: Empyrium
Posted: 01.07.2013 by Death_95

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 84 users
01.07.2013 - 15:04
mz
Too bad I would never be able to go to their concert (or maybe any other concert for that matter):(
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
01.07.2013 - 15:50
Death_95
My favorite band of all time, I'll do my best to go.

Hits total: 2873 | This month: 5