Metal Storm logo
Ghost B.C. - Release New Video

The Swedish mysterious rockers Ghost B.C. are at it once again this time with a brand new video for the song "Monstrance Clock". The video was shot at the El Rey (LA) and Webster Hall (NYC) and directed by Rob Semmer. You can have an inside look at the moments before a show and the band in action. Enjoy the new video.

The song "Monstrance Clock" appears on the band's second album Infestissumam which was released in April.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ghost
Posted: 03.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 128 users
03.07.2013 - 21:19
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Too bad a monstrance cock didn't fall and crush that hipster LA crowd... I like how the musicians are all playing there instruments at a higher tempo than the actual music... yes, I'm drinking the haterade.
04.07.2013 - 09:07
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
The only part I really liked we're the confessional scenes at the start - a bit of humour there, but the rest was uninspiring.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
04.07.2013 - 17:54
Meh...WHY did they change their sound so drastically from Opus Eponymus? I absolutely loved that album, and jammed to it every day. Infestissumam puts me to sleep. The only tracks I like are Year Zero, Secular Haze, and Into the Depth of Satan's Eyes...but it's just O.K. really. The rest of the album is just too mellow and boring.

Hits total: 3043 | This month: 10