Metal Storm logo
The best NON alcoholic drink

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 12.07.2013 - 12:13
What is your favorite non alcoholic beverage ??

mine at the moment is ..

15.07.2013 - 16:43
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.07.2013 at 16:37

then you clearly haven't tried Pepsi or Fanta Orange or Seven Up, actually most soft drinks.

Fanta orange is vile. Probably the worst soft drink available. Sprite's sweetness actually goes with the flavour, and Pepsi is nicer than coke in its generic form

Coca-cola just make nasty, cheap tasting drinks when it comes to their coca-cola brand.
15.07.2013 - 16:51
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Vanilla Coke rules... I think that's my favorite coke drink but I still take most citrus related soft drinks over anything else.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
15.07.2013 - 16:58
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Pepsi is for little kids with its sweetness and stolen recipe which they sweetened up at the time and is by far the cheapest tasting soft drink around
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.07.2013 - 17:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Lucky I don't drink it then better than coke but still not something I would ever buy.
15.07.2013 - 17:35
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Ginger Ale and NA Root beer.
15.07.2013 - 17:37
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Guest on 15.07.2013 at 16:25
They still do. There's also diet cherry coke as well.

Really? I haven't seen it around here for years... Oh, and I should add I only like Barr's Irn Bru, all other brands of Irn Bru I've tasted have been horrible.
15.07.2013 - 19:23
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Both Pepsi and coke feel like I'm drinking a can of sugar. For soft drinks, I'd go with Sprite (has the same feelin as coke and Pepsi though) and maybe Root beer.

Oh shit I forgot the bet soft drink ever. MOUNTAIN FUCKIN DEW.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
16.07.2013 - 03:13
FOOCK Nam
I like cold or ice water. Orange Juice and different flavors are nice. Sprite is not bad for me. I try some energy drink before, heard they say it boost you high and active but somehow not good for your health like steroids,... I can stand Red Bull, and do find energy boosting from it, though my mother doesnt allow me of drinking and I dont care much about it also, it's not popular here. Coke and Pepsi are cool for me. Prefer Pepsi but few variety of flavors here and as I have tasted, I would wish someday trying cherry and banana flavor. I tasted general fruit Pepsi (as I can recall), its awesome too me. Though I drink Coke or Pepsi not often because it all here just diet stuff I guess. Because when drinking one can of Coke everyday, I got thiner, loosing a lot of fat, and dried skin, lack of water in body, so I stopped. IMO Coke is more sugar-red than Pepsi. Speaking of milk, I tried banana flavor milk when I was in UK at age 8, awesome, sadly after 18 years now I could not reunion with it again though remember in mind so I will find that stuff someday.
16.07.2013 - 12:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Boxcar Willy on 15.07.2013 at 19:23

Both Pepsi and coke feel like I'm drinking a can of sugar. For soft drinks, I'd go with Sprite (has the same feelin as coke and Pepsi though) and maybe Root beer.

actualy to your age, those drinks is what you only can drink non alcoholical
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.07.2013 - 12:49
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Bad English on 16.07.2013 at 12:05

He is 16 so he can drink beer and other low alcoholic drinks here in The Netherlands.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.07.2013 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.07.2013 at 12:49

Written by Bad English on 16.07.2013 at 12:05

He is 16 so he can drink beer and other low alcoholic drinks here in The Netherlands.

Yes I know, but not in Canada, States, Scandinavia and some other europian countries
----

apos;'
[image]
16.07.2013 - 13:37
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Sweden has to be one of the most retarded European countries when it comes to alcohol...
----
Rod, let me love you.
16.07.2013 - 13:59
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.07.2013 at 13:37

Sweden has to be one of the most retarded European countries when it comes to alcohol...

Why?
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
16.07.2013 - 14:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spirit Molecule on 16.07.2013 at 13:59

Why?

Because swedish goverment is stupid
It was banned from 20 till 50 IMO to drink, then some stupid laws came that porter or stout is like medicine

But because beer is 18 IMO, I dont know actualy, strong alcohol is from 21.
Its banned drink into street (we do it anyway FTW, no acab has seen me so far )
Mon - We booze store works from 10:00 - 18:00 thu-fri 10:00-19:00 sut 10:00 - 15:00 sun - close
Violence, sexualty and some other think is banned on alcohol lables
making booze at home is forbidden

so this is idiotic law, besides its expenice, ppl drunk, are drinking and will drink,. only waht we do pay more

if I evenr get in politics Ivty to change alcohol law
----

apos;'
[image]
16.07.2013 - 16:14
Sophist
Mint juice my friend's mother makes. Damn that shit is delicious and refreshing.
16.07.2013 - 17:07
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff

Why?

Because of the following:
- There's a monopoly of alcohol controlled by the government so the prices are just awful and they may have a wide sellection but is still not wide enough as it should be in order to compensate for such prices at the very least. The schedule is 10-18 (Mon-Wed), 10-19 (Thu), 10-18 (Fri), 10-15(Sat) and close on sunday.
- That bullshit somehow makes the government believe that it controls alcoholism. It does not, not by a long shot and let's not even talk about the huge amount of alcohol dealers that get their stuff from Germany or Denmark. To have a monopoly only makes people eager to get what they want.
- Nevermind what Bad English said. You can buy anything you want on bars from the point you turn 18... The stupid part is that the age for buying in the alcohol store is 20 (NOT 21).
----
Rod, let me love you.
16.07.2013 - 17:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.07.2013 at 17:07

Why?

- There's a monopoly of alcohol controlled by the government so the prices are just awful and they may have a wide sellection but is still not wide enough as it should be in order to compensate for such prices at the very least. The schedule is 10-18 (Mon-Wed), 10-19 (Thu), 10-18 (Fri), 10-15(Sat) and close on sunday.
- That bullshit somehow makes the government believe that it controls alcoholism. It does not, not by a long shot and let's not even talk about the huge amount of alcohol dealers that get their stuff from Germany or Denmark. To have a monopoly only makes people eager to get what they want.
- Nevermind what Bad English said. You can buy anything you want on bars from the point you turn 18... The stupid part is that the age for buying in the alcohol store is 20 (NOT 21).

I am inm legal age so I dont care
Think what I like in syythem is , you can order to store or home drink what are at trhey sythem
I did if whit aceht schlenkerna raucbier from Bamberg, soon I will do it whit Weisntepchaner Hefe Wesibier Dunkel and trapiste what Marcel sugest
I rarely go to pubs pay sek 50 for sucky Guld, Callsberg or other crapy beers no thanks
Only The Bishops Fingers is OK to me, buty I go rarely because of prices ,,,,,, so easyer is buy at store

No they dont control alcoholism and never will, ppl want drink, ppl need alcohol like oxigen and we always will find way to get it it , its the fack and till Swe are in EU , goverment can not do anything and I supose in next 25 years Swe will not go out and if they do there again will be tax free zone like 80's to Finland OMG Piteå -Oulu, Skellefteå - Vaasa, Uneå - vaasa, Sundsvall- Vaasa was farry and all what matters was tax free alcohol
----

apos;'
[image]
16.07.2013 - 21:13
no one
Account deleted
Hmm interesting. You can get alcohol from dairy's and super markets over here and some of the alcohol stores are open just about 24/7, but MAN there is a bad alcohol problem over here. I think some of the laws you have could work over here. But i doubt they ever would ever go ahead as the government makes too much money off alcohol, and there would also be riots in the streets as part of being a new zealander is getting totally fucked up two-three times a week and at least having a mild alcohol problem.
16.07.2013 - 21:21
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.07.2013 at 17:07

Oh right the system bolaget. I found it quite stupid that they were open only till 6-7pm. I could barely buy booze from there while I was in Sweden as I was never out of work before that.
Regarding the prices, I have no clue, I didn't notice it too much. Sweden did seem a lot more expensive for alcohol compared to Germany, but that was about it.
Germany that way has their alcohol sorted. I love the fact that I can walk into any kiosk and pick up a beer, open it, and walk around in the street, or go to the park.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
17.07.2013 - 01:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 16.07.2013 at 21:13

Hmm interesting. You can get alcohol from dairy's and super markets over here and some of the alcohol stores are open just about 24/7, but MAN there is a bad alcohol problem over here. I think some of the laws you have could work over here. But i doubt they ever would ever go ahead as the government makes too much money off alcohol, and there would also be riots in the streets as part of being a new zealander is getting totally fucked up two-three times a week and at least having a mild alcohol problem.

its in normal countries to
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2013 - 08:11
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2013 at 01:08

aye ?
17.07.2013 - 12:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 17.07.2013 at 08:11

aye ?

Frnce, Italy, Greece, Mediterania, Ned, Bel , Ger all those from what all Europien culture rise, and where religion are not islam
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2013 - 15:38
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2013 at 12:04

Written by Guest on 17.07.2013 at 08:11

aye ?

Frnce, Italy, Greece, Mediterania, Ned, Bel , Ger all those from what all Europien culture rise, and where religion are not islam

Lol, I don't think that's the case. I know the the kiwi's love the drink, and not just on weekends.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
18.07.2013 - 00:28
Constantine
18.07.2013 - 00:32
Constantine

Oh wait ...
18.07.2013 - 00:58
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Last time I checked cubans were pretty alcoholic
18.07.2013 - 10:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Someone mentioned it "MOUNTAIN FUCKING DEW" and I had to tell you "it's a great piss to suck in".

I love PEPSI, I WANT PEPSI, matter of fact I fuck with PEPSI, man. PEPSI is great. It's great.

About Coca-Cola? well, it's good with the meals and same goes to Sprite. Sprite is just like a high-induced-sugary soda gulping in at one go. It's like fucking REAL JUICE.

The best non-alcoholic drink is quite simple and straight forward RED BULL(I think it's already mentioned).
19.07.2013 - 22:33
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Generally, I prefer Pepsi to Coca Cola, as the latter has really deteriorated in quality over the last few years. Strangely enough though, the Coca Cola in glass bottles still tastes good, and I prefer it to Pepsi. I have no idea why the Coke in glass bottles tastes better than the one in cans or plastic bottles... :

Sprite is maybe my fave fizzy drink, it's very refreshing, especially on these hot days! Red Bull is absolutely horrid, I really dislike the taste of that stuff! As far as energy drinks go, I'd still take a good old Lucozade over anything else.
19.07.2013 - 22:48
no one
Account deleted
V is the best energy drink ever made

20.07.2013 - 00:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Guest on 19.07.2013 at 22:48
V is the best energy drink ever made

Can't comment on that, as I've never tried it... then again, these days there's so many energy drinks on the market, it'd be hard to try them all!