Metal Storm logo
The Accüsed

13.07.2013 - 20:41
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
Anyone ever heard of these dudes? Crossover thrash from Seattle. Probably not as known as they should be, they've been really influential to the crossover scene, grindcore, crust punk and even grunge. A lot of albums pretty much all of them are good, they broke up for about 12 years or so in the 90s but are going to do some new stuff.
My favorite albums and the ones to check out are "Martha Splatterhead's Maddest Stories Ever Told", "Splatter Rock" and "Grinning Like An Undertaker"
14.07.2013 - 13:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 13.07.2013 at 20:41

Anyone ever heard of these dudes? Crossover thrash from Seattle. Probably not as known as they should be, they've been really influential to the crossover scene, grindcore, crust punk and even grunge. A lot of albums pretty much all of them are good, they broke up for about 12 years or so in the 90s but are going to do some new stuff.
My favorite albums and the ones to check out are "Martha Splatterhead's Maddest Stories Ever Told", "Splatter Rock" and "Grinning Like An Undertaker"

Saw them during their heyadays and also in November 2011 with DRI. They're still mighty fun live. As for their influence. They'bve only had some influence onnt the crossover thrash genre, next to no on grindcore a bit on crust punk and no influence whatsoever on grunge. Yes, they are from Seattle but that's it. For me their best by far ar e still their first two, with More Fun Than An Open Casket Funeral being my favourite.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996