Metal Storm logo
Baroness - Stream Song From New Live EP

Baroness are teasing their upcoming new live EP Live At Maida Vale and have now released a live version of "Cocainium", which is currently streaming via Pitchfork here. "Cocainium" was originally released on the band's last album Yellow & Green which was not as consensual as their previous albums.

"Cocainium" is one of four songs that the quartet recorded during a July 2012 performance at Studio 4 Maida Vale on BBC Radio 1's Rock Show. The Live At Maida Vale EP is slated for a July 23rd (July 22nd in the UK) release through Relapse Records.

Baroness is finally back on the road and you will be able to see them in North America in August and then Europe next in September/October.

Live At Maida Vale tracklist:

01. Take My Bones Away
02. March To The Sea
03. Cocainium
04. The Line Between

Source: relapse.com
Band profile: Baroness
Posted: 13.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 19 users
14.07.2013 - 15:04
Velvet Thorns

...not as consensual as their previous albums...
what could this possibly mean...?
----
restless oblivion forever
14.07.2013 - 16:32
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Velvet Thorns on 14.07.2013 at 15:04

Just an observation, this album seemed to divide the fanbase a lot more, which in itself doesn't mean it is less good than their other releases.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
15.07.2013 - 00:48
afu

I can't wait to see them in Tucson.
15.07.2013 - 00:50
Velvet Thorns

Written by BloodTears on 14.07.2013 at 16:32

Written by Velvet Thorns on 14.07.2013 at 15:04

Just an observation, this album seemed to divide the fanbase a lot more, which in itself doesn't mean it is less good than their other releases.

ah, i get it, from the point of view of the public, you mean... well, i can tell you from my point of a long-time fan, that lately i have been listening to the Blue immediately after Yellow&Green and it's quite clear how one thing leads to another and where the tradition is passing through... just JDB is too intelligent and sophisticated to do it more obvious
----
15.07.2013 - 01:16
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by afu on 15.07.2013 at 00:48

I can't wait to see them in Tucson.

likewise. need a new Baroness shirt. sent my last to boxcar as he's scrawny, and well, Medium just don't fit me comfortably.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
17.07.2013 - 19:46
Velvet Thorns

Well, i'm going to the first european show in Tilburg... which means i'll be travelling more than 2000 km to see them for the first time... and i really hope there will be some girls t-shirts, because i've been dreaming about one for years, but it's too complicated to find one...
----
17.07.2013 - 20:43
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Velvet Thorns on 17.07.2013 at 19:46

Well, i'm going to the first european show in Tilburg... which means i'll be travelling more than 2000 km to see them for the first time... and i really hope there will be some girls t-shirts, because i've been dreaming about one for years, but it's too complicated to find one...

i'm seeing them in a month or so, will mention you to their ace merch girl. (D.T. Metal, Marcel, and I all know her from various tours she's done... including three rounds with Enslaved and a Vader gig I've caught)
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
18.07.2013 - 13:34
Velvet Thorns

Written by BitterCOld on 17.07.2013 at 20:43

i'm seeing them in a month or so, will mention you to their ace merch girl. (D.T. Metal, Marcel, and I all know her from various tours she's done... including three rounds with Enslaved and a Vader gig I've caught)

thanx! will be interesting to hear your response for the Tucson show, too.... meanwhile i'm trying to get in touch with their tour management to ask if there's a chance to arrange an interview for a Bulgarian stoner rock webzine RawknRoll.net
----

Hits total: 1998 | This month: 8