Metal Storm logo
Visions Of Atlantis - Lineup Changes And Future Plans

Thomas Caser, Visions Of Atlantis drummer and the only remaining founding member, issued an update on the band's Facebook page today announcing two new singers in the band and the return of "old" band members. Furthermore, the band is working on their new album. It is a big turning point for the symphonic group.

The following statement was issued: "VOA warmly welcomes French soprano Clémentine Delauney and Austrian singer Siegfried Samer as new front vocalists! In addition, VOA is going 'back to the roots' and reunites founding members Werner Fiedler (guitars), Chris Kamper (synths), Mike Koren (bass) and Thomas Caser (drums).

It was mostly a decision by me - Thomas - the only remaining founding member. I will tell the truth, I will tell you that Visions Of Atlantis is homeward bound and will sail the old and known musical paths. The paths that were initially discovered with the founding members through friendship and the passion for the music we wanted to create. Although the journey, after new shores have been discovered since Trinity, has been a successful one, the work and musical outcome became blurrier and blurrier in the end and has finally ended up as something the initial idea & spirit is not existent in anymore.

This is and will be the last and final line up of VOA ever! We are working on a new album as you read this, shows are planned and will be announced soon. This is more VOA than the band ever was in the past years. Nevertheless, sincere gratitude goes out to Mario Plank & Maxi Nil and we wish all the best to Martin Harb, Cris Tían!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Visions Of Atlantis
Posted: 06.12.2013 by Angel_Lament

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 74 users
06.12.2013 - 20:57
CyberSymphony
Ollie
What is with this band? So many changes with their members. Unfortunately its not the same with their music.
06.12.2013 - 23:39
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Lineup change in VoA? no way!
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.12.2013 - 11:22
Creativinity

I liked Maxi, but she didn't really fit the VoA I had fallen in love with. Mario was becoming quickly one of my fav male singers as he was greatly improving, sad to see him go. Hopefully, Thomas is right and Visions of Atlantis goes back to its magical roots that only they can pull off.

Hits total: 2210 | This month: 6