06. With A Childs Smile
07. Enshrined In Ice
08. Tyrant
09. The Gift
10. Hunter's Pride

Staff review by
R'Vannith
Rating:
A major challenge for any aspiring melodic death metal band nowadays is to write and record an original piece, something which breaks the norm and cuts through the mass of acts all vying to be deemed noteworthy. What's even more challenging is attempting to do this on your own.

Read more ››
published 29.01.2014 | Comments (4)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 88 users
20.01.2014 - 00:05
Rating: 7
deepinside
Drums are so bad....
26.02.2014 - 01:04
Rating: 8
Reaper_Redeemer
Melodeath from Australia? I should say yes! lol
This guy focused his effort on lead parts which are good but not original. Its like listening some recycled Insomnium, Dark Tranquillity, old In flames, Before the Dawn (yeah i found something similiar to Pitch black universe) or even Ensiferum riffs. Rhythm guitar could be better! Drums are so bad, as well mentioned above.
But still I find this so much promising! If he starts improving things we are going to listen to quality piece of australian melodeath!!
26.02.2014 - 01:39
Rating: 8
Reaper_Redeemer
Written by deadone on 26.02.2014 at 01:17

Written by Reaper_Redeemer on 26.02.2014 at 01:04

Melodeath from Australia? I should say yes! lol
This guy focused his effort on lead parts which are good but not original. Its like listening some recycled Insomnium, Dark Tranquillity, old In flames,

Ironic as Insomnium seems to be doing the whole recycled riffs thing as well.

If you mean that Insomnium recycle In Flames riffs for example, i think you are wrong. Both are melodic, as Insomnium continued the way that In Flames walked years ago but I think insomnium's tone and compositions are characteristic. They build their melodies on their own way. Playing in harmonic scales was never original
I dont think that anyone can say that Insomnium recycle other band's riffs rather than their own one's from one album to another.

Hits total: 3379 | This month: 15