Metal Storm logo
Cloak Of Altering - New Album In April, Stream New Song

By now, you probably heard of one-man project Cloak Of Altering since the EP NONE is up for Best Avantgarde / Experimental Metal Album on Metal Storm Awards 2013. But there is new music coming this year. In fact, there is a new album called Plague Beasts coming on April 29th via Crucial Blast. If you can't wait that long, whet your appetite with the title track "Plague Beasts" streaming at this location.

The first two hundred copies of Plague Beasts ordered directly from Crucial Blast will also come with a bonus twelve-page full-color art zine from mastermind Mories himself (also of Gnaw Their Tongues, De Magia Veterum), featuring all new visual artwork, "an array of kosmische-tinged woodcut collage, eschatological schematics, surreal baphometic hallucinations and seraphic circuit board diagrams," all exclusive to this publication. The album will be available to order directly from Crucial Blast in mid-March 2014.

Tracklist:

01. Plague Beasts
02. White Inverted Void
03. Translucent Body Deformities
04. Chaos Magician Of The Abyss
05. Ash666ura
06. Into Celestial Hell
07. Altering Forever

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cloak Of Altering
Posted: 13.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 39 users
13.02.2014 - 14:35
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Ooooh I didn't know about that special edition. I will definitely try to get my hands on it!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 1875 | This month: 7