Metal Storm logo
King Fear & The Court of Wolves

24.01.2007 - 00:49
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
If you are looking for something different check out this band from Finland.

Experimental group that combines Metal, Ambient, Noise, Glitch, Industrial to create unique sonic spaces and dark moods. Their music ranges from haunting ambient passages to violent Death Metal.

http://www.myspace.com/kingfearmusic
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
24.01.2007 - 02:42
Enkaida
Account deleted
It's kinda cool. Don't really think the snare sound works, and the playing is a bit out of time in the song I heard (bled from a wolf). However there's some atmosphere there, and I love the vocals. Good job.
24.01.2007 - 11:07
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by Guest on 24.01.2007 at 02:42

It's kinda cool. Don't really think the snare sound works, and the playing is a bit out of time in the song I heard (bled from a wolf). However there's some atmosphere there, and I love the vocals. Good job.

Thanks for listening.

The guys had trouble with all the drums sounds , but you can only use the equipment you have

Glad you liked the vocals - a lot of work went into those.

I'll pass your message on .
----
25.01.2007 - 13:16
APOHAKC
The Bard
Hi, Hanna, I saw your topic now and just to say that I am writting the review for King Fear and it will be over in cople of days so I will inform you here, so everyone who want to read it can, band is real awsome and it was pleasure to write review for something new, I am real tired of writing: this is another black metal band who sings to Odin...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
25.01.2007 - 15:18
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by APOHAKC on 25.01.2007 at 13:16

Hi, Hanna, I saw your topic now and just to say that I am writting the review for King Fear and it will be over in cople of days so I will inform you here, so everyone who want to read it can, band is real awsome and it was pleasure to write review for something new, I am real tired of writing: this is another black metal band who sings to Odin...

I shall look forward to reading your review as will King Fear - it is always interesting to hear what other people have to say.

I am glad you liked the band.
They are certainly something new and different I agree.
----
25.01.2007 - 15:47
APOHAKC
The Bard
I will send you review because we will not put it on our page yet cause I want all of those staff to put in issued zine, interviews and reviews on our page aree only for people outside Serbia but many Serbians started to use those material and no one of them want to buy my zine. Don't get me wrong it is really cheap, I don't want to get any profit but if I can't pay for issuing mu zine it will impossible to keep it alive, I am not very rich and I can't pay all by myself and I don't want to let my zine die because it is one part of my personality, I am sorry that King Fear's review want be seen by many people but as soon as I sell first contigent of zine I will put everything on my page so everyone could see it.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
01.02.2007 - 16:08
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Are there only two people in this whole forum brave enough to listen to King Fear ?
----
02.02.2007 - 22:18
Nathan Lurker
I was waiting to have a bit of spare time to have a good listen at the songs. I love it, and I'm glad that the mp3s are on their official website. Good stuff. I'm really into ambient stuff as well as metal, post rock and a bit of experimetal/electro music. This band seems to have the sames influences and it produces a sound that is quite unique.

I dig it.
----

I came up from below when the she-wolf howled
and the night gave birth to her only child !Black Thunder!
I never knew no mercy I never knew no shame
I am hell in the storm clouds, the devil calls my name !Black Thunder!
03.02.2007 - 13:01
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by Nathan Lurker on 02.02.2007 at 22:18

I was waiting to have a bit of spare time to have a good listen at the songs. I love it, and I'm glad that the mp3s are on their official website. Good stuff. I'm really into ambient stuff as well as metal, post rock and a bit of experimetal/electro music. This band seems to have the sames influences and it produces a sound that is quite unique.

I dig it.

The band will be pleased to hear that you like them.

I agree about the free downloads - every band should do it .
Although I suppose bands need money to do silly things like eating :p

There will hopefully be more from King Fear sometime before the end of this year .
----
15.03.2007 - 13:25
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I just listened to some, i must say its very nice to hear something so different, i like the calming songs.
22.03.2007 - 12:15
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Listened to some of their stuff on MySpace...it will take me some time to get into, but think I will like it with time
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
22.03.2007 - 20:21
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Quite good stuff. Liking what is on their MySpace. Downloaded the songs from their website, will be sure to listen to it more often.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.03.2007 - 00:18
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
@ GT - it can take a while to get into this music - but it is worth it.

@ Dark Cornatus & Nervel - thanks for listening.

I'm glad you like it.
----
29.03.2007 - 13:49
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@hanna: yeah I know...it's very different from what one normally come across, but the atmosphere is great so I think I'll like it for sure
----

15.05.2007 - 19:11
ylside
Staff
King Fear & The Court of Wolves was a rather interesting listen. Varied, I enjoyed the ambiant moments aswell as the violent ones, they got an interesting mix up there.
To note also (imo) that the production helped a lot! (Which I tihnk was good)
03.04.2008 - 17:06
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Wwell I got into this band thanks to hanna
Now they've released their second album. Ask hanna if you want it.
I already have it and it's more metal than teh 1st one, dark, creepy and easier to get into.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
03.04.2008 - 17:43
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 03.04.2008 at 17:06

I already have it and it's more metal than teh 1st one, dark, creepy and easier to get into.

Thanks +{Jonas}+ for reviving this thread.

As he has said the second album " The Inexhaustable Hatred Of Mankind" is finished at last.

Due to computer problems it has not yet been posted on the King Fear website , but if anyone would like to hear the album PM me and it will be yours ( for free download ).

As stated this album is much heavier - more industrial / glitchcore than the first .
It is well worth a listen for anyone interested in hearing something different .
----
03.04.2008 - 18:03
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by hanna of steel on 03.04.2008 at 17:43

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 03.04.2008 at 17:06

Thanks +{Jonas}+ for reviving this thread.

As he has said the second album " The Inexhaustable Hatred Of Mankind" is finished at last.

Due to computer problems it has not yet been posted on the King Fear website , but if anyone would like to hear the album PM me and it will be yours ( for free download ).

As stated this album is much heavier - more industrial / glitchcore than the first .
It is well worth a listen for anyone interested in hearing something different .

No problemo

Tehy have indeed evolved in tehir sound in this album. It's not so dense as Bloodletting
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

06.04.2008 - 10:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I start like this band
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2008 - 16:53
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2008 at 10:59

I start like this band

I'm pleased to hear that.

Do you like the second album more than the first ?
----
06.04.2008 - 16:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by hanna of steel on 06.04.2008 at 16:53

Written by Bad English on 06.04.2008 at 10:59

I start like this band

I'm pleased to hear that.

Do you like the second album more than the first ?

Its hard to tell what I like better because all are some not what use to listening so I realy can no9t tell
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.04.2008 - 23:46
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
If anyone is interested the new album is now online for free download here : http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=60462
----
26.04.2008 - 23:17
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
The band now have their web site up and running.

You can download both albums , find information and song lyrics here :

http://www.kingfear.com/
----
27.04.2008 - 14:02
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I have just downloaded the second album. Now I just have to listen to it
----

27.04.2008 - 17:26
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by GT on 27.04.2008 at 14:02

I have just downloaded the second album. Now I just have to listen to it

Thank you.

It's nice to know that someone is taking an interest

Be sure to post your opinion - good or bad - here.
----
27.04.2008 - 20:06
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Have just given the album the first listen...some of it is some serious sick shit but that's not necessarily bad. My favourite track is the last one called "Signal To Noise." That one is really good. Most of the other 'songs' are too weird, but there's a few keepers.
----

27.04.2008 - 20:27
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by GT on 27.04.2008 at 20:06

Have just given the album the first listen...some of it is some serious sick shit but that's not necessarily bad. My favourite track is the last one called "Signal To Noise." That one is really good. Most of the other 'songs' are too weird, but there's a few keepers.

Weirdness is what they aim for

I'm glad you liked at least one track.

The album gets less weird the more you listen to it .
----
27.04.2008 - 20:32
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Haha yeah I know and that's pretty cool. I like more than one track, that's just the one I like the best. Out of the 13 tracks I only think 3 or 4 of them were weird the bad way and therefore was deleted right away
----

03.10.2008 - 20:18
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
http://www.kingfear.com/

Click on " Releases Available For Download "

" The War Of All Against All " EP is now available for download .

Be prepared, these songs will certainly shock you if you expect anything like our previous releases. J King.
----
08.10.2008 - 06:36
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
It's really harsh and raw and full of rage.
It deffinitely honors the title, it sounds reaaaallly solid, satisfyingly bone-crunching
----