Metal Storm logo
Krieg - New Song Streaming Online

Here it is, new music from Krieg! The U.S. black metal group just debuted the first song off of Transient, which is their forthcoming new record. While the album is set for release on September 2nd via Candlelight Records, you can listen to "Order Of The Solitary Road" right now. When you do, tell us if you enjoy the band's new track.

After nearly four years, Krieg bring you their seventh full-length recording Transient. Featuring Jameson with studio guitarists A. Poole and D. Zdanavage, bassist D. Sykes, and drummer J. Dost, the album also features guest appearances from Dwid Hellion (Integrity) and Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth). The opus features eleven new songs, including a remake of Amebix's "Winter."

Jameson said: "This is the first album we have done that features a band that has worked together for an extended period of time that had a fully realized vision of how the record was supposed to sound."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Krieg
Posted: 02.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 37 users
02.08.2014 - 18:38
Electes

I didn't know a black metal song could get any more mundane. Shockingly bad and petty attempt from these guys.
02.08.2014 - 19:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I've heard worse, but this is pretty bland. I wouldn't call it shockingly bad - more like just average, run-of-the-mill type stuff.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
02.08.2014 - 19:25
Ilham
Giant robot
No one should expect more than that from Krieg.
02.08.2014 - 19:30
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I can't listen to this but the recent Ep and album before it really impressed me. I hope they haven't gone back to super boring blastiness again.

I do really like that art though, despite the sightly cheap looking filter over it.
02.08.2014 - 19:32
Ilham
Giant robot
Yeah the original photograph is nice. Reminds me of Eugene Atget.

But yeah this usual Krieg. Meh-meh.

Hits total: 2268 | This month: 8