Metal Storm logo
Shining - Recording New Album

A new Shining record is expected next year via Season Of Mist and the recording process is already underway. The Swedish black metallers are recording the album at Andy La Rocque's Sonic Train Studios and Niklas Kvarforth is now tracking the vocals. The band has shared a few photos from the recording process. Take a peek at them here.

The drums have been recorded for the upcoming Shining album, as well as the rhythm guitars.

Niklas Kvarforth recording vocals

Peter Huss tracking lead guitars

Euge Valovirta recording acoustic guitars

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 21.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 130 users
21.09.2014 - 13:09
Ilham
Giant robot
Didn't follow after V and didn't hear much good about the following releases. Someone who "knows" me should tell me if I should bother with this and the previous.
21.09.2014 - 13:29
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Written by Ilham on 21.09.2014 at 13:09

Didn't follow after V and didn't hear much good about the following releases. Someone who "knows" me should tell me if I should bother with this and the previous.

I like Klagopsalmer, it is a bit underrated. I don't care about other albums after Halmstad, especially the last one. For me this band is getting worse with each album after Halmstad.
21.09.2014 - 17:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Ilham on 21.09.2014 at 13:09
Someone who "knows" me should tell me if I should bother with this and the previous.

Honestly don't bother, there isn't much worth checking out aside from what you've already heard.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.09.2014 - 18:38
Lethrokai
Goddamnit, I keep confusing these guys with the Norwegian Shining.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.

Hits total: 2641 | This month: 7