Metal Storm logo
Abysmal Dawn - Streaming New Album In Full

US death metal band Abysmal Dawn have released their upcoming album, Obsolescence, for full streaming today. The stream can be heard over at this location. Obsolescence will see an October 28th release date in the United States, with the rest of the world getting it a bit earlier on the 27th. What do you think of the album?

Tracklist:
01. Human Obsolescence
02. Perfecting Slavery [feat. Christian Muenzer]
03. Inanimate
04. Devouring The Essence Of God [feat. Bobby Koelble]
05. One Percent Incomplete
06. Loathed In Life / Praised In Death
07. By My Demons
08. Laborem Liberat Te
09. The Inevitable Return To Darkness
10. Night's Blood [Dissection cover] [bonus]

[Also thanks to Agathomax for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abysmal Dawn
Posted: 22.10.2014 by MetalDoomMaster

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
22.10.2014 - 21:08
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Just saw them play last night... powerful... new record is is good but the first listen wasn't as great for me as their previous.
23.10.2014 - 01:58
MetalDoomMaster
Written by Guest on 22.10.2014 at 21:08

Just saw them play last night... powerful... new record is is good but the first listen wasn't as great for me as their previous.

I went to the concert in Minneapolis expecting to see them, but the fucking venue moved the show to an hour earlier so I missed their set. This album is definitely a grower though, it just started clicking for me so stick with it and see if it grows on you as well.
23.10.2014 - 03:48
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 23.10.2014 at 01:58

Written by Guest on 22.10.2014 at 21:08

I went to the concert in Minneapolis expecting to see them, but the fucking venue moved the show to an hour earlier so I missed their set. This album is definitely a grower though, it just started clicking for me so stick with it and see if it grows on you as well.

For sure, my brother.
23.10.2014 - 05:21
Electes
Went to the show in Columbus and was impressed, but I'm not sure if their non genre pushing albums make them mediocre or really good because they nail the genre on the head, no doubt. Grower? Prolly.

Hits total: 1563 | This month: 5