Metal Storm logo
Comment On The Latest Band Additions

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 11.02.2007 - 16:19
Since today has eddet new band in MS and there are no where coment it like newset news, I open this tread

But remeber dont coment Keep of Kalasium and older bands only LAITHEST!

Judas Iscariot

Well its nice that this band are in MS, one of moust underground BM bands in USA and seems ewery body knows then, etleist some songs
Ist good taht thay joun here because thay has no links only MA link, so its firts home for JI

I like song ''The Wind Stand Silance''
04.12.2007 - 02:35
TheReaperBuzznet
Account deleted
I'm so happy to see Eluveitie finally get added. I discovered them ages ago and was really impressed. I'm glad that they'll finally get some love from the metal scene now that they're on Nuclear Blast
04.12.2007 - 23:39
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Here's to one of the most prolific bands in the German black metal scene. I guess their ratings and the review of their final album say enough about their high quality. Nocte Obducta, rest in peace!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
04.12.2007 - 23:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Promonex on 04.12.2007 at 23:39

Here's to one of the most prolific bands in the German black metal scene. I guess their ratings and the review of their final album say enough about their high quality. Nocte Obducta, rest in peace!

I know them and I like band, but its hard to get any info and DCD here , one of forgotten bands
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.12.2007 - 03:33
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Good for Nocte Obducta, one of the most overlooked (I hate the word underrated) melodic black metal bands out there... I didn't know they disbanded, since I kind of lost their footspeps a few years ago, but I really enjoyed them at its time and I actually think this would be a good night to give Galgedammerung another play after so long.
05.12.2007 - 08:59
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Well, they didn't really disband, but are rather on hold. They announced they'd split after one final album, "Sequenzen einer Wanderung", which is still in the pipeline due to problems with the label, the studio and lack time. In fact it was supposed to be released a year ago already, but it hasn't even been recorded yet. They are on hiatus ever since.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
05.12.2007 - 10:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Promonex on 05.12.2007 at 08:59

Well, they didn't really disband, but are rather on hold. They announced they'd split after one final album, "Sequenzen einer Wanderung", which is still in the pipeline due to problems with the label, the studio and lack time. In fact it was supposed to be released a year ago already, but it hasn't even been recorded yet. They are on hiatus ever since.

I know but still how many know about them not beginners but people who knows lil' more about metal
----

apos;'
[image]
07.12.2007 - 10:36
FOOCK Nam
Nice to see folk band Eluveitie is added. Heard the band for long.
09.12.2007 - 01:44
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
just added some info for them and now Burden of Grief have been added, an awesome german melodeath band that do a mean cover of Master of Puppets
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
09.12.2007 - 04:04
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
I'm quite surprised to see Burden of Grief added. Have seen them earlier this year and had a nice chat and some drinks with some of the guys. Nothing I'd go crazy about though. (unlike Eluveitie )
----
09.12.2007 - 10:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Kinetic - Im not so hufe fun of band, but also I love Mina Giannopoulou solo project heheh hail to HELLAS

Magica - Good romanian band

Burder of Grief, one of best such type of band sin world and Germany, kick ass more how soem Swedish bands
----

apos;'
[image]
09.12.2007 - 20:35
ArcanaHereticae
How do you know who are the latest bands that have been added?
----
The nectar ov Thy rage,
I taste from the cup ov fornication.
And woman by my side,
And scarlet is her skin.
She's eager to rise,
And so eager to please.
10.12.2007 - 13:07
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by ArcanaHereticae on 09.12.2007 at 20:35

How do you know who are the latest bands that have been added?

Just check the main page. Right at the bottom of the page, under the Articles / Concert reviews section
----
Your favorite band sucks.
11.12.2007 - 15:53
FOOCK Nam
Eventide, one more good band added. I loved their EP song for long time.
14.12.2007 - 12:14
duyhung
Account deleted
Greattttt, Alcest is now an active band ....
14.12.2007 - 12:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=14272] on 14.12.2007 at 12:14

Greattttt, Alcest is now an active band ....

Yeah I love them good french band
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2007 - 10:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Luminaria edded awsome band , realy great Polish band(like Sacriversum) you all shood get demo or CD Arche, its awsoem, dark feelings, dark touches , dark romance and felings there are old good Poland who rulle in area hail yeah
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2007 - 23:26
VPeter
ugh, of all the great folk metal bands why has it to be the incredibly bad Holy blood to be added
16.12.2007 - 23:30
Damnated
Churchburner
the black metal side of this site is in need of a serious boost, tbh
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
16.12.2007 - 23:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 16.12.2007 at 23:26

ugh, of all the great folk metal bands why has it to be the incredibly bad Holy blood to be added

You dont like band because thay are Crsitaisn?
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2007 - 23:44
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 16.12.2007 at 23:30

no, simply they just suck and have one of the most awefull grunts I ever heard.
16.12.2007 - 23:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 16.12.2007 at 23:44

Written by Bad English on 16.12.2007 at 23:30

no, simply they just suck and have one of the most awefull grunts I ever heard.

Band are grear band I like them good lyrics interesting also good interwiews there are more sucky bands like thay specely not talanted scandicanian copy bands(from not Scndinavia)
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2007 - 00:15
VPeter
the lyrics are crap I mine opinion and yes I hold something against Christianity, not because it is populair but from personal experience.
before you call me biased, I hear christian metal bands pretty often because of christian metalheads friends I know. alltough I refuse to lsiten to it form personal piont, I am not so rude to say against them to turn it off when I am visiting them. I have to say Antestor's the Forsaken is quite solid played Symphonic "unblack" and Crimson Moonlight latest output is pretty good black death. but Holy blood is just crap.

I keep track of the Folk metal scene, I know what you mean. there are lots of inspireless north america Folk metal clones.
17.12.2007 - 00:48
duyhung
Account deleted
Mandragora Scream added , great band, much better than Cradle Of Filth
17.12.2007 - 09:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 17.12.2007 at 00:15

the lyrics are crap I mine opinion and yes I hold something against Christianity, not because it is populair but from personal experience.
before you call me biased, I hear christian metal bands pretty often because of christian metalheads friends I know. alltough I refuse to lsiten to it form personal piont, I am not so rude to say against them to turn it off when I am visiting them. I have to say Antestor's the Forsaken is quite solid played Symphonic "unblack" and Crimson Moonlight latest output is pretty good black death. but Holy blood is just crap.

I keep track of the Folk metal scene, I know what you mean. there are lots of inspireless north america Folk metal clones.

Maybe you think lyrics are cheasy becaus eits in ukraian

Why ppl can listen swedish or finish even dont understand but idf its in slavic then its bad
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2007 - 23:12
VPeter
Written by Bad English on 17.12.2007 at 09:52

Why ppl can listen swedish or finish even dont understand but idf its in slavic then its bad

no and I taught they sing in Russian not Ukrian. Actually Slavic country have same with the fins and other scandinvian most folk metal bands in the world and many don't need to stand in the shadow of the scandinvian one's. the reason why people don't know about slavic folk metal is because all those Slavic folk metal bands don't have a big label, sad really...
17.12.2007 - 23:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 17.12.2007 at 23:12

Written by Bad English on 17.12.2007 at 09:52

no and I taught they sing in Russian not Ukrian. Actually Slavic country have same with the fins and other scandinvian most folk metal bands in the world and many don't need to stand in the shadow of the scandinvian one's. the reason why people don't know about slavic folk metal is because all those Slavic folk metal bands don't have a big label, sad really...

There are not huge diferenc nowdays between Russian and Ukraian, I understand bouth
Slavic metal are great thay use slavonic themes into metal, but about labes, maybe look to political situation into country in pats and now, but one i know metal there are popular but Holy Blood are much better how Arkona IMO
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2007 - 23:44
VPeter
I strongly dissagree, in Ukriane there are already better folk metal bands then Holy blood, Munruthel and Chur for example.
18.12.2007 - 00:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 17.12.2007 at 23:44

I strongly dissagree, in Ukriane there are already better folk metal bands then Holy blood, Munruthel and Chur for example.

From Chur I omly know Brate vitre(Brother wind) but I had hear samples so i can not tell,
----

apos;'
[image]
21.12.2007 - 12:59
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
For those who haven't noticed (and is interested) Deathstars is added. Great industrial metal from Sweden!
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
21.12.2007 - 15:29
Warman
Erotic Stains
Finally! I've waited a long time for Sweden's best band to be added!
----