Metal Storm logo
Manowar - Wants YOU To Be In Their New Video

Taken from the Manowar Newsletter:

Manowar is going to shoot parts of their newest video for the song 'Die For Metal' on Saturday, February 24 in Bochum, Germany, during the Manowar Fan Release Party for the new album, "Gods Of War".
All fans are welcome to be part of this video. We want to have an insane true metal crowd, so put on your favorite MANOWAR shirt and show us what you've got.
Besides the fans, the video will also star well known German actor Tim Sander. As Manowar band members will not appear in this particular part of video and therefore won't be present, we are counting on you, the greatest fans in the world to star in this scene and to once again show the whole world just what Manowar fans are about.

VIDEO - SHOOT DIE FOR METAL :
Saturday, February 24 2007
Matrix-Bochum
Hauptstr. 200
44892 Bochum
Germany
Phone : 0234-6106800
(Manowar's Showtruck will be present as well, incl. cool new merchandise ! )

A virtual release party for Manowar's new full-length album "Gods Of War," will start at this location on Thursday, February 22 at 23:59PM (CET) and will last until 2:00AM (CET).

Directly after the Virtual Release Party, all songs from "Gods Of War" will be available for download at the merchandise section of http://www.manowar.com. You can visit the mp3 - section here to purchase songs.

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 20.02.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 5 users
20.02.2007 - 16:46
iaberis
Advice Troll
The band will not be there? That's weird....
----
Bitch! Please
20.02.2007 - 18:14
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Why would anybody go if the band isn't there?!
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
20.02.2007 - 18:22
Sunioj
Die for metal!
21.02.2007 - 03:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
The title of this thread immediatly made me think of that famous American war-propogande poster. You know, the one with the guy and the hat saying:

We want YOU for the American Army.

Or something like that.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
21.02.2007 - 12:04
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Lucas on 21.02.2007 at 03:30

The title of this thread immediatly made me think of that famous American war-propogande poster. You know, the one with the guy and the hat saying:

We want YOU for the American Army.

Or something like that.

Actually, that was the intention too
----
Your favorite band sucks.
21.02.2007 - 12:51
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Tim Sander a well-known actor? He is only known for starring in soap operas and telenovelas, series about love, heartache and everyday problems, the stuff Manowar definitely is NOT about. On the other hand, both are cheesy as hell, so that might fit again
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
21.02.2007 - 13:24
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
the thing that really cracked me up here is that they ask all fans to come there and that there'll be merchandise available there XD
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
21.02.2007 - 15:42
AnarChrist
Written by GT on 20.02.2007 at 18:14

Why would anybody go if the band isn't there?!

FOR METAL GODDAMMIT,FOR METAL OF COURSE!!!
----
oh my fucking god, fucking dinosaurs
21.02.2007 - 18:57
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Bas on 21.02.2007 at 13:24

the thing that really cracked me up here is that they ask all fans to come there and that there'll be merchandise available there XD

Read the message under their "Current Tour Dates" too:

"MANOWAR has decided to give away a free shirt to all fans who come to one of the shows and have travelled from another country. If you can identify yourself with your passport at one of the merchandise stands, you will receive this exclusive and special shirt, that will not be for sale anywhere. On top of this you will also receive another cool merchandise item for free.

MANOWAR want to show all of you road warriors how much they appreciate the fact that you travel huge distances to see the band play live."

Now that cracked me up... This band is such a joke!
Still waiting for their name change to Manowar Of Boursin or something.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
25.02.2007 - 02:43
Danny Thomas
hell i'm gonna show up in nothing more than a loin cloth and a warhammer!
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
04.04.2007 - 02:46
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
That video actually turned out pretty good. Did anybody here on metalstorm participate?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2269 | This month: 8