Metal Storm logo
The Faceless - Announce New Guitarist

The Faceless has a new face in the band. The tech death metallers have announced the addition of guitarist Justin McKinney. So, Michael "Machine" Keene is not alone in the band anymore after all members deserted last year. Justin McKinney is the guitarist and songwriter of The Zenith Passage. Also, Keene promised new music from The Faceless soon. Their new record is, according to him, almost done.

You can probably expect the band to announce more new members soon.

Courtesy of the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Faceless
Posted: 01.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 76 users
01.03.2015 - 14:05
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
New record almost done?! I died.
01.03.2015 - 17:36
Lit.
Account deleted
Can't wait. Autotheism was an amazing record and if they can top that, it'll easily be album of the year.
01.03.2015 - 18:43
JayMo4
Written by Guest on 01.03.2015 at 17:36

Can't wait. Autotheism was an amazing record and if they can top that, it'll easily be album of the year.

Absolutely. Every time I listen, I come away more impressed than before. I don't know what the results of all the lineup changes will be, but I'm sure eager to find out.
01.03.2015 - 19:32
Rapid Fire
Personally I'd rather something more in the line of Akeldama. I fuckn' love that album!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
02.03.2015 - 03:58
Moose
I'd recommend fans of The Faceless check out this guys band (The Zenith Passage). Just listening to their 2013 EP "Cosmic Dissonance" on youtube and it is amazing.

Hits total: 1677 | This month: 8