Metal Storm logo
Randy Rhoads Tribute - Entire Release Streaming Online

While previously you had the chance of listening to two tracks from the Immortal Randy Rhoads - The Ultimate Tribute, now you can hear the entire release! UDR Music just released the tribute album to the influential guitarist Randy Rhoads (Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne). You can listen to the entire Immortal Randy Rhoads - The Ultimate Tribute right now below. Give it a shot and share your impressions.

On the clip, you also find the musicians who paid homage to the late guitarist.

March 19th will mark the 33rd anniversary of the death of Randy Rhoads.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: 04.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 32 users
04.03.2015 - 21:41
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Garbage.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
05.03.2015 - 01:46
Riscannon
All great musicians, but I absolutely feel like there was absolutely no chemistry between the them and I think they're never in the studio together. I really don't know what to say about Tom Morello's guitar work on Crazy Train, I can't decide if it's awesome, creative or just flat out lazy. As for Chuck Billy on vocals for Mr.Crowley exactly how I thought it would be, but I also know he has a better singing voice than what I just heard. The only 2 highlights for me were Tim Ripper Owens and Rudy Sarzo. It was pretty awesome that Rudy Sarzo showed up to pay tribute to himself on every track.
05.03.2015 - 11:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I don't know, its like trying to bring him up, this album musically is worthless, more like tribute to Ozzy (even he did not wrote lyrics) ...totally not necessary IMO.
There are good classics but somehow person who refuses grow up and follow time , I still like 80's but there are good such type metal what some labels traditional HM nowadays what needs attentions and so on
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.03.2015 - 19:33
bblitz
Ripper sounds awful beyond recognition....

Hits total: 1594 | This month: 7