Metal Storm logo
Leprous - Reveal Another New Track

Earlier this month, the Norwegian prog metallers Leprous revealed a new song and video from their upcoming album The Congregation called "The Price". This time around, they have released another intense and catchy track called "Rewind". The 7-minute track can be heard on the SoundCloud player over here.

What did you think of this track? Did it make you even more hyped for the new album?

The group's newest studio album The Congregation drops on May 25th, 2015 in Europe and June 2nd, 2015 in North America via InsideOutMusic.

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Leprous
Posted: 30.04.2015 by Fallen Ghost

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 149 users
30.04.2015 - 18:54
Mechaniacal

Catchiest prog metal album of the year once again it seems. Fucking hell, I'm loving everything I've heard so far. I still wish they'd do an alternate cover edition though.
30.04.2015 - 19:39
Lethrokai

Holy shit, this song is absolutely everything I could have hoped for and more.

Haven't been this blown away by a new track in ages. One of their best tracks to date for me.

At this rate, Leprous is going on track to be the first band I ever give 3 consecutive 10/10 album ratings to. I can only hope the rest of the album follows suit.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I think Leprous might end up becoming the first band I give 3 10/10's to, period.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
30.04.2015 - 20:18
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Fantastic track. I prefer it much more to the last track they released.

This is gonna be goodddddddddddddd! (or so I hope).
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.04.2015 - 22:15
musclassia

When I heard Coal I don't remember being particularly impressed - certainly I didn't bother looking into it further afterwards. However, perhaps it requires revisiting because the first two songs from this album are seriously impressive. This could be a cracking album
01.05.2015 - 00:57
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
I seem to be the only one who wasn't quite satisfied with the track - coming from a devout Leprous fan, I wasn't even expecting to say that myself. To be honest, the only qualm I have is with the intro...the instruments and vocals just didn't seem to fit. That said, the first track they released was stellar, so I still have high hopes for the album - Leprous will deliver no doubt
01.05.2015 - 02:32
mz

Written by LeKiwi on 01.05.2015 at 00:57

I seem to be the only one who wasn't quite satisfied with the track - coming from a devout Leprous fan, I wasn't even expecting to say that myself. To be honest, the only qualm I have is with the intro...the instruments and vocals just didn't seem to fit. That said, the first track they released was stellar, so I still have high hopes for the album - Leprous will deliver no doubt

This one blows the first track out of water IMO.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
01.05.2015 - 02:53
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Goddamn I love Einar's voice, glad to hear they are using their strongest force up front and center.
01.05.2015 - 11:19
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by LeKiwi on 01.05.2015 at 00:57

Really? I thought the intro was magnificent. It had a quirky vibe to it and fits perfectly with what comes next.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.05.2015 - 18:08
Doge of Venice

Yeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That is all.
16.05.2015 - 10:40
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
This track is actually pretty good, it will be cool to listen to the whole album!

Hits total: 2184 | This month: 6