Metal Storm logo
Between The Buried And Me - Debut Music Video

Between The Buried And Me have offered up another slice of new music from their upcoming record Coma Ecliptic. The progressive metal group has premiered a music video for the tune "The Coma Machine", the second released so far. In true Between The Buried And Me fashion, the song is pretty long. So, there is plenty of music to be consumed. Dive in below!

About the music video, vocalist Tommy Rogers shared: "This video is special to me because it looks beyond the story that is on the record. It showcases the character preparing for his journey and is him basically saying bye to his old demons/life. This footage adds dialogue to the story and I think that is very unique. Wes and crew did a wonderful job creating a world that works well with the song and uniquely showcases the depth of this unstable character."

Between The Buried And Me recently wrapped a headlining tour with support from The Atlas Moth. On July 7th, the band will celebrate the release of Coma Ecliptic by continuing their headlining run and kicking off a tour with support from Animals As Leaders and The Contortionist.

For more music from the new album, listen to "Memory Palace" over here.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Between The Buried And Me
Posted: 14.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 73 users
14.05.2015 - 15:39
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Sounds like a washed down, easily digestible imitation of what their capable of. In fact, it doesn't really sound like their music. Luckily - because it's BtBaM - this will still mean quality music...
16.05.2015 - 10:33
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
Not sure what I think of that, it sounds a lot less "all over the place" (I like when they're all over the place hah). We'll see when the whole album comes out, but it's clear that it will be less heavy than the other albums

Hits total: 1525 | This month: 10