Metal Storm logo
Krallice - Stream Entire New Album

Krallice's new opus is called Ygg Huur. The follow-up to Years Past Matter was surprisingly released today by the band itself. Luckily, you can listen to the entire piece right now at Bandcamp, where you can also pre-order the CD. The vinyl version will be available this fall through Gilead Media. Do you think it is a worthy successor of their last album?

Tracks:
01. Idols
02. Wastes Of Ocean
03. Over Spirit
04. Tyranny Of Thought
05. Bitter Meditation
06. Engram

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Krallice
Posted: 30.07.2015 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 48 users
30.07.2015 - 20:09
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Whoa, lot of catching up to do for me with these guys. I really haven't checked out their releases after Diotima.
30.07.2015 - 20:51
theFIST
Quite liked their previous one, but my first impression of this is a mess of riffs stuffed together that falls apart upon listening
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
31.07.2015 - 00:50
Lord_Regnier
Good news! I like all their albums until now.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
31.07.2015 - 01:30
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by theFIST on 30.07.2015 at 20:51

Quite liked their previous one, but my first impression of this is a mess of riffs stuffed together that falls apart upon listening

Listened to only half of it due to business, but I have the same impression.
The take seems more "agressive", and it seems they abandoned the "epicness" factor which was somehow present on their previous song. I don't like the idea of an angry Krallice if the feeling is missing. I pray that it's just a misdone first impression of myself
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
31.07.2015 - 02:46
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Wow...the sounds fundamentally different to the last album I heard by the band, Dimensional Bleedthrough. Sounds more like black infused mathcore than the strange post-black I remember years ago...
31.07.2015 - 04:52
Lord_Regnier
Probably a bit less epic and more technical but still very easily recognizable as Krallice. I get the same 'happy Black Metal' vibe as usual.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 1637 | This month: 9